1. In charge of soliciting, editing, and producing content for an e-publication on the auto aftermarket and remanufacturing industry
2. Conducting regular interviews with industry professionals, especially those associated with foreign entities
3. Maintaining relationships with industry contacts and finding new subscribers/ advertisers for the e-publication
4. Marketing activities including managing social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), finding foreign media partners and other external communication
5. Conducting daily research on the auto aftermarket and reman industry
6. Establishing and maintaining an information database on the auto aftermarket and reman industry
7. Copywriting and proofreading aftermarket and reman related materials
8. Cooperating with other aftermarket and reman team members
9. Traveling for projects and business activities
1. 1-2 years of working experience in journalism or publishing/editing for publications (newspaper, magazine, newsletter, etc.)
2. Auto industry background or industry-specific experience preferred
3. Ability to process and analyze information/data
4. Native English speaker
5. Good writer
6. Familiarity with word processing and office software
7. Quick learner with business acumen
8. Good communication skills
9. Outgoing, passionate, open-minded and hardworking
10. Current location: Shanghai
Duxes Business Consulting Inc.
- Company type: Foreign-owned
- Recruiter Type: Professional Services (Consulting, HR, Finance/Accounting)
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Based in Shanghai China, Duxes Consulting Co. Ltd. is a consulting company committed to providing professional business and management consulting services to businesses in China with foreign investment as well as international businesses that intend or plan to enter the Chinese market.
Utilizing its strengths in marketing and business, academic and government relations, Duxes is able to acquire and provide hard-to-access business information with unique insight regarding legal and regulation issues that our target clients are concerned with in their business operations in China.
On the other hand, Duxes provides business management consulting and training services to help our clients improve their business structure and enhance their management efficiency in various functional areas such as general management, marketing, sales, accounting, human resources, etc. as well as PR activities.
Some of our clients include: GM, Shell, Pepsi, Microsoft, Nokia, Maersk, Wyeth and etc.
Our Mission: To help our clients achieve higher business goals through delivery of our professional and unique solutions.
Our Vision: To grow together with our clients and partners into a resourceful, innovative and helpful link in the business network.
Our Value: Solutions Powered by Innovation.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 6th FL, Block A, 1230 Zhongshan N. 1st RD, Hongkou District, Shanghai China 200437