• Planning, preparing lessons, and teaching across a range of qualification types and levels, in day or evening classes.
• Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises;
• Monitoring, assessing and marking students' work; maintaining accurate records and preparing written reports and evaluations for students;
• Tutoring in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Chengdu
• Native English speakers from major English speaking countries
• Relevant degree or equivalent qualification (prefer top-tier university graduates with a boarding school education background)
• At least 1 year’s regular tutoring experience
• Experience in teaching reading, writing, grammar or interview preparation (for boarding school admission)
• Knowledge of GCSE, IB and/or A-level syllabuses in Maths, Chemistry, Physics or English Literature (one of them) / (teachers with experience in teaching SSAT, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS are needed as well)
In addition, we prefer teachers possessing the qualities listed below:
• Able to deliver classes in fun and creative ways
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• Highly organized and punctuality
• A confident, energetic, and dynamic personality
Students Age Range: 6-17 Years Old
Part Time Salary: Starting from 250 CNY per hour
For part time applications, please include your available time in your email.
- Company type: Foreign-owned
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
BE Education was founded in 2003, The Headquarter is located in Shanghai, and there are branches in Beijing, Chengdu and Shenzhen. We have more than 100 excellent and talented employees.
BE offers a suite of programs, all of which share the same core values of integrity, expertise, and aspiration for excellence. Our programs are designed to complement each other and focus on offering ways for Chinese students to access international education.
Education Consulting and Summer Programs
BE Education Consulting helps students access to top international schools abroad. In addition, BE Education Consulting provides ancillary services, including student assessment, personal statement counseling, and progress tracking. BE operates proprietary summer programs which are hosted at top schools, colleges, and universities, including Harvard, MIT, Eton College, and Charterhouse.
Oxford International Colleges of China
BE develops and manages Oxford International Colleges of China (OIC). These exclusive English-language boarding high schools are aimed at Chinese nationals.
OIC offers a rigorous British A-levels curriculum and aims to place graduates into top English-language universities throughout the world. OIC immerses students in international education and prepares them for life overseas.
BE has the cooperation with Hurun with the international education guides that are considered to be the authoritative source for information about foreign schools, colleges, and universit
Read More >>
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Suite 02-05, 9F, Yueda 889 Centre, 1111 Changshou Road, Shanghai