• Minimum 2 years teaching experience working with children 6 years and under.
• Strong command of spoken and written English
• Able to work in a team
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to problem solve and resolve conflicts
• Accepting of cultural differences
• Able to start ASAP
• Offering between RMB18000 to RMB23000 per month
• We will apply for the appropriate work visa
• We provide hospital and surgical insurance
• To teach classes in accordance with the Centre’s programmes.
• To assist in planning the term structures and syllabus.
• To keep up-to-date records of all classes and material.
• To attend staff meetings, parents appointments and meetings as and when necessary
• To work and teach as a member of a team.
• To liaise with parents where necessary.
• To help develop new programmes where required.
Working Environment / Day
• Tuesday to Saturday, 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
• Will work with children 6 months to 6 years of age
Julia Gabriel Center For Learning Shanghai
- Company type: Non-Profit
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
We strives to create the nurturing qualities of home-warmth, security and love, within a comprehensive preschool curriculum. It is the start of child’s independent experience away from home and prepares students for confident, successful entry into primary school. The primary aim is to nurture a growing independence along with positive self-esteem and self-image.
Babies and toddlers play and learn, with their primary caregivers, in rich, stimulating and nurturing environments created through specially designed studios and with developmentally appropriate toys and equipment; with a focus on hands-on meaningful interaction in a language-rich environment.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 75 Wuxing Road, Xuhui District