The European Union Education Foundation (CHEER) together with the World Leading Schools Association (WLSA) is currently looking for History teachers for the 3-year international WLSA Fudan Academy high school program in Shanghai for 2017-18 academic year, commencing late August 2017.
The CHEER Foundation/WLSA Foundation, with its headquarters in Amsterdam and two subsidiaries in Shanghai and Beijing, is a non-profit organization, whose mission is to promote education exchange and cooperation between China and Europe, as well as the rest of the world.
• 1) Good command of English. Must be a native or near-native English speaker.
• 2) An appropriate four-year Bachelor's degree in History.
• 3) At least two years teaching experience in History.
• 4) Excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality.
• 5) Initial training and orientation is required before teaching.
• 1). Teaching American-, World- and General History to Chinese students enrolled in WLSA’s three-year international high school program at the WLSA Fudan Academy in Yangpu District, Shanghai.
• 2) Assigning appropriate homework and correcting homework on time.
• 3) Developing and using suitable supplementary materials as necessary.
• 4) Using audio / video materials in classes as necessary.
• 5) Supervising students and monitoring student's learning progress.
• 6) Adjusting and differentiating instruction to meet the learning needs of students.
• 7) Preparing and marking examinations.
• 9) Participating in related teaching activities organized by CHEER and WLSA.
The salary is competitive and to be negotiated, based on education background, teaching and administrative experience, workload etc. A work permit and health care plan will be provided.
Please send your resume/CV, relevant teaching certificate, a photocopy of passport, as well as a motivation letter to us.
European Union Education Foundation
- Company type: Institutions
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
European Union Education Foundation (CHEER) is a non-profit organization. It was founded in 1995 with the aim of facilitating education cooperation between China and Europe. Currently CHEER has over one thousand members (higher education institutes, secondary schools, leading professors and experts). Since the Establishment of the CHEER consortium, it has expanded to the academic exchange, the recruitment of higher education students, the international education investment and the vocational training. Now CHEER focuses on the education globalization and it has become the leading organization in the international education and management between China and Europe.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Room 1903, No. 16 Building, Jianwai SOHO, No.39 East 3rd Ring Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China（北京市朝阳区东三环中路39号建外SOHO15号楼1708室）