This position is over 30 days and may have been filled.
|Company type :||Institutions||Industry type :||Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Work City :||Yangpu,Shanghai||Job Category :||Education/Translation|
|Salary Range :||17000 - 26000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||1|
|Work Experience :||2-2 year(s)||Job Type :||Full Time|
The European Union Education Foundation (CHEER) together with the World Leading Schools Association (WLSA) is currently looking for History teachers for the 3-year international WLSA Fudan Academy high school program in Shanghai for 2017-18 academic year, commencing late August 2017.
The CHEER Foundation/WLSA Foundation, with its headquarters in Amsterdam and two subsidiaries in Shanghai and Beijing, is a non-profit organization, whose mission is to promote education exchange and cooperation between China and Europe, as well as the rest of the world.
• 1) Good command of English. Must be a native or near-native English speaker.
• 2) An appropriate four-year Bachelor's degree in History.
• 3) At least two years teaching experience in History.
• 4) Excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality.
• 5) Initial training and orientation is required before teaching.
• 1). Teaching American-, World- and General History to Chinese students enrolled in WLSA’s three-year international high school program at the WLSA Fudan Academy in Yangpu District, Shanghai.
• 2) Assigning appropriate homework and correcting homework on time.
• 3) Developing and using suitable supplementary materials as necessary.
• 4) Using audio / video materials in classes as necessary.
• 5) Supervising students and monitoring student's learning progress.
• 6) Adjusting and differentiating instruction to meet the learning needs of students.
• 7) Preparing and marking examinations.
• 9) Participating in related teaching activities organized by CHEER and WLSA.
The salary is competitive and to be negotiated, based on education background, teaching and administrative experience, workload etc. A work permit and health care plan will be provided.
Please send your resume/CV, relevant teaching certificate, a photocopy of passport, as well as a motivation letter to us.
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
The Genius Workshop Shanghai is seeking for an enthusiastic native English speak...Read More>>
|Apr 25 18:05|
GAC Subjects (English, Business, Calculus, Science and IT）teachers wanted in Hei...Read More>>
|Apr 26 16:10|
Football (soccer) coach needed for kids To play Football (soccer) with 3-4 kids ...Read More>>
|Apr 27 10:03|
Technoetic Arts Teacher Wanted in Shanghai and Wuhan (15k-22k/before tax per mon...Read More>>
|Mar 31 16:40|
Job content Employee’s job requirements, tasks and duties include teaching respo...Read More>>
|Apr 17 14:19|
Get new jobs by email
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：
Enter your email address to get jobs:
"" is correct email?
We have sent you a confirmation email
please click the activation button in the email to activate your job alert subscription.