|Company type :||Private||Industry type :||Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Work City :||Chaoyang,Beijing||Job Category :||Education/Translation|
|Salary Range :||15000 - 17000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||1|
|Work Experience :||2-20 year(s)||Job Type :||Full Time,Part Time|
Energetic Native English Speaking Teachers Needed
Join PKU College International Preschool as we promote the spirit of academic freedom, inclusiveness and innovation. As the country’s premier educational institution, PKU College operates three featured platforms including research, training and schools. The three platforms have attracted the attention of many senior education specialists both nationwide and worldwide. Our unique Panoramic Pedagogy consists of school education, family education, parent education and social education, and it commits to prepare students for real life challenges. PKU College endeavors in K-12 education, Chinese and western education comparative studies and home school collaboration.
Related vacancies can also be available at Beijing, Qingdao, Weihai, Yantai, Jinan, Shijiazhuang, Harbin, Shenyang, Nanyang, Nantong, Tangshan,and other cities all around China.
Preschool English Teacher Position：
Location: PKU College International Preschool. No.9 Xinbei Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
1. Responsible for the reliability and validity of student development in full-English immersion, ages 2 – 6.
2. Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
3. Implements classroom activities, structure and routine aligned with PKU College’s curriculum with autonomy.
4. Positively collaborate with the school’s administrative and academic department, teaching staff, Chinese teaching assistants (3-4), and support staff.
5. Provide feedback to young learners and parents regularly.
6. Attend on-the-job training programs when needed.
7. Responsible for assisting in organizing and taking part in promotional events for the school.
1. Native English Speaker. Native and valid passport from: U.S.A, U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa.
2. Hold a Bachelor’s or above degree, preferably in Early Childhood Education.
3. Primary, secondary or early childhood teaching certification from a government agency preferred. Early childhood teaching certification strongly preferred.
4. Have a deep understanding of child development.
5. Positive and creative approach to teaching.
6. Excellent classroom and behavior management skills, excellent communication skills with students, staff and parents.
7. Teaching English as a Foreign/Second Language teaching certification.
8. Previous full-time teaching experience (student teaching is relevant). Previous full-time teaching experience at the early years or kindergarten level (student teaching is relevant) preferred.
9. Passion for teaching very young children.
1. Competitive Monthly Salary based upon experience, education and certifications.
2. Housing Provided.
3. Z Visa Provided.
4. Paid vacation time: Chinese Holidays, Christmas Holidays and Summer Holidays.
5. Consistent Curriculum.
6. High Quality Teaching Management and Support.
7. Travel bonus or end of contract bonus.
8. Free/Discount tuition for child to attend preschool (ages 1.5 – 6)
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
Company Information: The Phinnie Education Group was founded by professionals fr...Read More>>
|Apr 13 17:06|
** About Us Sino English training school is a big and professional English teac...Read More>>
|Apr 17 09:34|
Beijing, Xierqi, line 13 Responsibilities: Teach 3-6 years old kids in the trai...Read More>>
|Apr 07 10:21|
20K RMB salary / M and other attracting allowances for adults teaching. why not ...Read More>>
|Apr 17 09:40|
Any nationality is OK,Work visa Foreign ENGLISH Teachers need Full time ,no offi...Read More>>
|Apr 22 21:07|
Get new jobs by email
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：
Enter your email address to get jobs:
"" is correct email?
We have sent you a confirmation email
please click the activation button in the email to activate your job alert subscription.