Full Time Economics/Business Studies Teacher
The school is led by the arm of the Ulink Group and Beijing Normal University jointly by the University of Cambridge International Examinations University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) authorization (registration No.: CN481), which specialized in the Cambridge a Level examinations with iGCSE and iA-Level full-time teaching and educational institutions.
The school is located inside 2nd ring of Beijing, which is close to lots of tourism spots and the central downtown.
We offer English, Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Economics, Business Studies, Art & Design, Geography, Chinese, GPR and etc. We occupy a beautiful garden campus at a former late-Qing Catholic University and run under the auspices of Beijing Normal University. All international staff will hold a valid visa as a foreign expert of Beijing Normal University.
- Successfully teach and deliver the subject at A-levels, using English as the medium of curriculum delivery.
- Providing an effective learning environment through sound behavior and classroom management.
- Ability to draft lesson plans on regular basis with clear indication of the targeted learning outcomes and relevant teaching methods.
- Assign appropriate homework, correct and give guidance to students.
- Keeping accurate student assessment records and preparation of student reports.
- Other assigned duties as required by the School's Management Team.
- Participate in and organize extracurricular activities if required.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with other departments.
- Bachelor degree or above in the subject.
- Teaching qualification.
- Two or more years teaching experience.
- A demonstrated high level of commitment to teaching excellence.
- An understanding and commitment to being a team player.
- Better to master the subject or with a related background.
WE CAN OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Annual airfares allowance
- Contract completion bonus depending on performance
- Extensive training and ongoing Professional Development.
- Local health insurance
- Full paid summer and winter holidays
Interested candidates please send your resume with recent photo to hr.
Cambridge International Curriculum Centre of Beijing Normal University
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
The Centre is led by the arm of the Beijing Science Education Group DSI Henglian Educational Technology Co., Ltd. and Beijing Normal University Continuing Education and teacher training colleges set up jointly by the University of Cambridge International Examinations University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) authorization (registration No.: CN481), specialized in the Cambridge a Level examinations with IGCICE full-time teaching and educational institutions.
We are a Beijing school teaching the A-Level (incl. IGCSE) curriculum over five years to exclusively Chinese students. We offer English, Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Economics, Business Studies and Art & Design. We occupy a beautiful garden campus at a former late-Qing Catholic University and run under the auspices of Beijing Normal University. Unusual for a Beijing school we are inside the second ring road in the historic Shichahai area, close to Houhai Lake. Our staffs are evenly divided between Chinese and Westerners and we mandate a maximum class size of 25, though more typically class-size is around 20.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: No. 1, Dingfu Street, Xicheng District, Beijing
View in map