1. Participate in the development of a core curriculum framework for kindergarten, primary, middle/high school reading, writing, math, and science courses based on existing course materials;
2. Create a body of supplementary course materials based on the curriculum framework, including researching, developing, and editing educational products (both teachers' and students' materials);
3. Participate in every step of educational product development, including revising materials based on in-class experience, teacher recommendations, student performance, and changing educational standards;
4. Design and participate in teacher training sessions;
5. Other supportive work such as voice recording, editing, brainstorming, etcetera.
In addition to having the educational qualifications described below, candidates should be caring, dedicated, patient, passionate, enthusiastic, and enjoy working with young learners.
Educational Qualifications Required
Candidates should (have):
1. A bachelor's degree awarded by an accredited university;
2. Teaching experience at the primary or middle school level (depending on position applied);
3. Be at least 24 years old (government regulations for working visas);
4. Have at least 2 years of full-time work experience (government visa regulations);
5. Experience with English language learners;
6. Familiar with American educational standards and teaching practices;
7. Native English speaker with excellent writing skills and command of grammar and language mechanics.
Preference will also be given to candidates with the following:
8. A master's degree or above in education or an education-related field from a highly-ranked university;
9. Two or more years of classroom teaching experience;
10. Experience in the development of curricula and/or writing and editing educational materials;
11. Familiar with Adobe InDesign software and/or Smartboard Notebook.
Benefits with a One-year Full-time Contract
1. Competitive salary (starting at 20,000RMB);
2. Assitance in acquiring a work visa;
3. Domestic visa expenses covered after successful completion of a one-year contract;
4. Round-trip flight reimbursement after completion of one-year contract (maximum 7000 RMB);
5. All Chinese holidays off;
6. 10 days paid vacation plus 5 sick days off with full salary;
7. Medical insurance.
Rise immersion subject english
- Company type: Foreign-owned
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Rise educates students to become creative, imaginative, culturally aware leaders.
With 120,000 students attending classes every day in our 200 schools nationwide, treating every child as an individual is a challenge that’s met by a team of highly qualified teachers using student-focused, project-based instruction, and award-winning Houghton Mifflin Harcourt course materials.
Rise’s after-school and weekend pre-k, kindergarten, elementary, and middle/high school programs help students from ages 3-18 build and expand their knowledge in the areas of English, mathematics, and science—all in lessons linked to Common Core State Standards and designed to bring an American education to the high-achieving EFL student.
Founded in 2007, Rise was the pioneering subject-based immersive English education company and continues to be the largest organization of its kind.
Rise’s devoted teachers, award-winning courseware, innovative lesson plans, and exciting extracurricular activities have earned Rise the title of “most influential children’s English education institution.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 1/F Jiahe Guoxin Mansion, Suite 101, 15 Baiqiao Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing,
View in map