This position is over 30 days and may have been filled.
|Company type :||Foreign-owned||Industry type :||Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Work City :||Dongcheng,Beijing||Job Category :||IT/Media/ Creative|
|Salary Range :||20000 - 30000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||1|
|Work Experience :||1 years to 2 years||Job Type :||Full Time|
1. Participate in the development of a core curriculum framework for kindergarten, primary, middle/high school reading, writing, math, and science courses based on existing course materials;
2. Create a body of supplementary course materials based on the curriculum framework, including researching, developing, and editing educational products (both teachers' and students' materials);
3. Participate in every step of educational product development, including revising materials based on in-class experience, teacher recommendations, student performance, and changing educational standards;
4. Design and participate in teacher training sessions;
5. Other supportive work such as voice recording, editing, brainstorming, etcetera.
In addition to having the educational qualifications described below, candidates should be caring, dedicated, patient, passionate, enthusiastic, and enjoy working with young learners.
Educational Qualifications Required
Candidates should (have):
1. A bachelor's degree awarded by an accredited university;
2. Teaching experience at the primary or middle school level (depending on position applied);
3. Be at least 24 years old (government regulations for working visas);
4. Have at least 2 years of full-time work experience (government visa regulations);
5. Experience with English language learners;
6. Familiar with American educational standards and teaching practices;
7. Native English speaker with excellent writing skills and command of grammar and language mechanics.
Preference will also be given to candidates with the following:
8. A master's degree or above in education or an education-related field from a highly-ranked university;
9. Two or more years of classroom teaching experience;
10. Experience in the development of curricula and/or writing and editing educational materials;
11. Familiar with Adobe InDesign software and/or Smartboard Notebook.
Benefits with a One-year Full-time Contract
1. Competitive salary (starting at 20,000RMB);
2. Assitance in acquiring a work visa;
3. Domestic visa expenses covered after successful completion of a one-year contract;
4. Round-trip flight reimbursement after completion of one-year contract (maximum 7000 RMB);
5. All Chinese holidays off;
6. 10 days paid vacation plus 5 sick days off with full salary;
7. Medical insurance.
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：