|Company type :||Foreign-owned||Industry type :||Trading/Import & Export|
|Work City :||Xuhui,Shanghai||Job Category :||Trade/Logistics|
|Salary Range :||Negotiable||No. Hiring :||1|
|Work Experience :||3-3 year(s)||Job Type :||Full Time|
Swedbrand is a global, strategic packaging company focused on building brands through packaging.
Founded in 2006 by Swedish nationals, we serve international clients in 17 countries from offices in Shanghai (Head Office), Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, London and Tallinn.
We have always been passionate about the power of packaging. It is crucial to understand how a bag or a box embodies a brand – its interaction with people in their everyday life, as well as the lasting value it creates. Therefore, we focus on the end-result right from the beginning.
We create packaging that gets products chosen and turns your brand into a touchable experience.
Currently we’re looking for a Merchandiser to join our team in Shanghai.
The merchandiser will work closely with the Supply Chain Manager for all sourcing activities in Asia and Europe. These responsibilities include the supplier development, contract management and execution of strategic sourcing plan to ensure realization of the business objectives for the sourcing activities. The merchandiser will also work closely with the Creative Director and support Swedbrand’s Design Department with sample development and technical support.
1) Developing and executing the local sourcing strategies, that delivers a competitive advantage driving the strategic supplier initiatives. This includes supplier selection, development, and supplier consolidation to ensure sourcing optimization and overall supplier performance.
2) Leading the sourcing plan development & contract management and execution of the local sourcing strategies that delivers a competitive advantage driving the strategic supplier initiatives. This includes supplier selection, development, and supplier consolidation to ensure sourcing optimization and overall supplier performance.
3) Leading sourcing project execution for indirect including full accountability for buy and meeting deflation targets.
4) Performing detailed cost analysis of components & purchasing process control to ensure highest quality at the lowest cost solution
5) Monitoring supplier quality and delivery performance and developing improvement strategies to ensure business needs are met.
6) Partnering with key business stakeholders to ensure sourcing items and services to meet the needs of the business.
7) Driving improvements in sourcing processes including escalations due to delivery/quality issues, invoicing/payables issues, and database management.
8) Follow up orders and monitor deadlines of each production, update Swedbrand Project Database, prepare and organize Shipping schedules, coordinate logistic processed
9) Quality Control and factory inspections.
1. University graduate.
2. Excellent self organization skills.
3. Has knowledge and experience of shipping is a must.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
5. Factory audits.
6. Blend in international working atmospheres.
7. 3 year experience in global sourcing or supply chain management.
8. Fluent in English and Chinese.
9. Overseas experience is a plus.
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
INTRADUTION： Our company in the crntre of Guangzhou,you can earn money to travel...Read More>>
|Sep 09 16:19|
Roles and Responsibilities • Assist team with market research • Identify suppli...Read More>>
|Apr 24 15:53|
Get new jobs by email
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：
Enter your email address to get jobs:
"" is correct email?
We have sent you a confirmation email
please click the activation button in the email to activate your job alert subscription.