Swedbrand is a global, strategic packaging company focused on building brands through packaging.
Founded in 2006 by Swedish nationals, we serve international clients in 17 countries from offices in Shanghai (Head Office), Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, London and Tallinn.
We have always been passionate about the power of packaging. It is crucial to understand how a bag or a box embodies a brand – its interaction with people in their everyday life, as well as the lasting value it creates. Therefore, we focus on the end-result right from the beginning.
We create packaging that gets products chosen and turns your brand into a touchable experience.
Currently we’re looking for a Merchandiser to join our team in Shanghai.
The merchandiser will work closely with the Supply Chain Manager for all sourcing activities in Asia and Europe. These responsibilities include the supplier development, contract management and execution of strategic sourcing plan to ensure realization of the business objectives for the sourcing activities. The merchandiser will also work closely with the Creative Director and support Swedbrand’s Design Department with sample development and technical support.
1) Developing and executing the local sourcing strategies, that delivers a competitive advantage driving the strategic supplier initiatives. This includes supplier selection, development, and supplier consolidation to ensure sourcing optimization and overall supplier performance.
2) Leading the sourcing plan development & contract management and execution of the local sourcing strategies that delivers a competitive advantage driving the strategic supplier initiatives. This includes supplier selection, development, and supplier consolidation to ensure sourcing optimization and overall supplier performance.
3) Leading sourcing project execution for indirect including full accountability for buy and meeting deflation targets.
4) Performing detailed cost analysis of components & purchasing process control to ensure highest quality at the lowest cost solution
5) Monitoring supplier quality and delivery performance and developing improvement strategies to ensure business needs are met.
6) Partnering with key business stakeholders to ensure sourcing items and services to meet the needs of the business.
7) Driving improvements in sourcing processes including escalations due to delivery/quality issues, invoicing/payables issues, and database management.
8) Follow up orders and monitor deadlines of each production, update Swedbrand Project Database, prepare and organize Shipping schedules, coordinate logistic processed
9) Quality Control and factory inspections.
1. University graduate.
2. Excellent self organization skills.
3. Has knowledge and experience of shipping is a must.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
5. Factory audits.
6. Blend in international working atmospheres.
7. 3 year experience in global sourcing or supply chain management.
8. Fluent in English and Chinese.
9. Overseas experience is a plus.
- Company type: Foreign-owned
- Recruiter Type: Trading/Import & Export
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Swedbrand's innovative packaging solutions integrate contemporary design with the highest quality production and strategic global logistics. Founded in 2006, the company now serves clients in 17 countries from its international offices in Germany, Hong Kong, China and Vietnam. Swedbrand prides itself on the long-term, strategic relationships it has developed with clients from the worlds of fashion, retail and food & beverage. Right now we are looking for a sourcing specialist to join our team.
For more information visit www.swedbrand.com
Read More >>
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Ro. 601 ZhaoJiaBang Rd. 798 200030 Shanghai, China