EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Fixed 1 year contract.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
China Liberal Education Technology Development Co., Ltd, is one of the Leading Provider of
Private Education in China is partnering with one of the most distinguished Universities in
Australia and America, to offer foundation program to Chinese students wishing to study abroad. Due to the rapid expansion, China Liberal Education Technology Development Company is searching for professional lecturers for the following subjects:
Fuzhou lies in the eastern coast of Fujian Province in the downstream plain of Min River. The city faces Taiwan across the water to the east and the Fuzhou Municipality is sliced through by the Minjiang River, which runs into the east sea. Fuzhou sits in a basin between groups of mountain ranges: Gushan Mountain on the east, Qishan Mountain on the west, Wuhushan Mountain on the south and Lianhuafeng Mountain on the north. The north of the city borders on Ningde city and Nanping city and Sanming city lie to the west. Quanzhou city and Putian city can be found to the south. The coordinates of Fuzhou is 26°05′N, 119°18′E.See map of Fuzhou to view the exact location of Fuzhou .
1. SELECTION CRITERIA
1.1 A Master degree or above with appropriate specialization. Native English speaker is preferred.
1.2 A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the relevant industry
1.3The ability to counsel students about academic matters
1.4 The ability to achieve excellent customer satisfaction
1.5 Have a good understanding of the education industry and accreditation standards
1.6 A proven ability to work in a team and an understanding of evidence requirements.
1.7 Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills that can engage people from a variety of backgrounds.
1.8 The ability to evaluate successful outcomes of the course and contribute to the continuous improvement in course delivery
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
2.1 The Teacher will conduct all training and assessment activity in accordance with the:
• Curriculum document
• Provider Assessment Policy
• Provider Assessment Procedure
• Code of Practice
• Access and equity principles
2.2 Teachers duties include but limited to:
• Monitor students attendance and progress in the related courses
• Write syllabus at the beginning of each semester
• Write lesson plans for each 90 minutes class
• Provide counseling and advise to students having difficulties
• Evaluate the current training programs, assessment tools, assessment policies and procedures and ongoing develop the programs in line with the industry regulations, audit requirement on purchase of equipment, teaching and learning resources and manage the training facilities related to the department.
• Assessing competencies;
• Reviewing training delivery and assessment;
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for groups and individuals;
• Designing and producing teaching materials and adapting existing materials;
• Carrying out assessments of students' needs;
• Planning schemes of work, assessing students' progress and keeping records;
• Attending team meetings;
• Attending and contributing to training sessions;
• Providing mainstream language support;
• Collaborating with class and subject teachers;
• Cooperating with bilingual classroom assistants;
• Advising colleagues;
• Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
• Engaging in continuing professional development
• The teacher must maintain compliance with the Code of Practice including access and equity requirements.
China Liberal Education Technology Development Co., Ltd
- Company type: Foreign-owned
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
China Liberal Education Technology (Beijing) Ltd. Company (China Liberal), as a comprehensive education company, specialized in Sino-foreign cooperative education, foreign talents introducing and online platform R&D, is fully backed by over ten-year related experience and capital investment of 12.8 million HKD. At present, cooperating with domestic colleges and universities, we have set up 7 Sino-foreign cooperative academies, which prove that we have the experience and ability to introduce and integrate rich foreign high-quality educational resources, as well as cooperation with colleges and universities home and abroad to develop international educational programs on the aspects of education operation, management service, investment and so on.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 京广中心1206