|Company type :||Foreign-owned||Industry type :||Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Work City :||Beijing||Job Category :||Education/Translation|
|Salary Range :||15000 - 20000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||Unspecified|
|Work Experience :||1 years||Job Type :||Full Time|
RISE China is seeking dedicated, passionate, qualified individuals to teach English at one of our 30 learning centers in Beijing and Shanghai.
With its expanding presence and brand, RISE China offers an exciting opportunity for young graduates and qualified teachers to further their career and enrich their working experience. Both cities provide a fun and exciting environment in which to work and live, with rich cultural opportunities to offer and a lively international community.
If you are an outgoing, open-minded individual with an adventurous spirit and a desire to teach English in one of the leading learning centers in China, we would love the opportunity to speak with your further.
Responsibilities Successful candidates will be offered full-time teaching positions with one-year contracts.
Candidates should be available to start immediately, and can also expect involvement in the following:
1. one week shadow/observation/training
2. monthly training in the RISE pedagogy and methodologies;
3. contribute to curriculum development projects;
4. create lesson plans;
5. provide students with a safe, comfortable learning environment.
In order to have a great experience working at RISE, candidates should be culturally sensitive, open-minded, and understanding of the local customs and work environment. In addition to having the educational qualifications described below, candidates should be caring, dedicated, patient, passionate, enthusiastic, and enjoy working with young learners.
Educational Qualifications Required Candidates should (have):
1. Be a native English speaker or non-natives with excellent English;
2. Have a Bachelor's degree;
3. Be at least 24 years old (government regulations for working visas);
4. Have at least 2 years of full-time work experience (government visa regulations);
5. EFL teaching certificate such as TEFL/TESOL/CELTA.
Preference will also be given to candidates with the following:
6. Teaching experience at primary school level;
7. Diploma or Masters in Education.
Benefits with a One-year Full-time Contract
1. Average monthly salary = 15,000-18,000RMB (salary varies depending on experience, educational qualifications, and position offered);
2. Pay raise based on performance evaluation after one-year contract;
3. Assistance in acquiring a work visa;
4. Domestic visa expenses covered after successful completion of a one-year contract;
5. Round-trip flight reimbursement after completion of one-year contract (maximum 7000 RMB);
6. All Chinese holidays off;
7. 10 days paid vacation plus 5 paid sick days with full salary;
8. Medical insurance.
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
Hi there Here is a full time job near Pingxifu station Students are 3 to 8 years...Read More>>
|Feb 05 19:43|
IGCSE/A level English Language/ Literature/History and IB teachers are recruited...Read More>>
|Feb 17 08:04|
ForeignerHR is a professional employment and visa agency based in Beijing, the c...Read More>>
|Feb 20 15:08|
Location: Babaoshan on subway line 1 Working hours: 8am to 5 pm with 2 hours lu...Read More>>
|Feb 14 10:02|
School: Hampson English Location: Fuchengmen, line 2 Class time: Saturday mornin...Read More>>
|Feb 08 16:46|
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：