We are looking for motivated, creative and professional applicants to come work in our Library and Core Course programs. The successful applicants need to be flexible and hard-working as we are a goal-oriented company.
What We Are Looking For
• Native English Speakers (USA/UK/Australia/Canada/New Zealand/Ireland/South Africa)
• Highly energetic, creative, reliable individuals
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Education preferred)
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification (preferred)
• Relevant teaching experience with students aged 5-12
Teachers at Elan are expected to maintain professionalism and reinforce the high quality and standard that is expected of all employees of Time Education. Teachers should do their utmost to cultivate an atmosphere of distinction throughout all of the school’s operations and strive to offer a consistently challenging classroom environment for students. Elan Teachers should ensure that their teaching methodology is congruent with Elan’s philosophy and goals.
• Deliver high quality literature and writing classes to elementary students
• Discern the structure of the day’s lesson plan
• Issue and explain homework assignments
• Prepare all printouts required for the session (quizzes, handouts, homework sheets etc.)
• Assist in marketing activities and promotions
• Liaise with Head Teacher/Teacher Manager
• Write student assessment reports
• Undertake regular library coaching duties
• Uphold professional behavior and etiquette
• Bachelor's Degree required - Education and English preferred
• Over 2 years of teaching experience
• Native English speaker or equivalent English proficiency preferred
• Applicants already in China preferred
• 14,000-19,000 RMB per month depending on experience
• Visa sponsorship for successful applicants
• 11 days paid vacation days per year
• Round-trip international flight reimbursement of 8,000RMB
Time Education China Holdings Ltd.
- Company type: Foreign-owned
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Elan Schools are a subsidiary organization of Bright Scholar Education Group that provide international enrichment programs as extracurricular training coursework for Chinese K-G8 local and international students. Elan's curriculum is designed to improve students’ language skills, thinking skills, problem solving abilities and knowledge of global culture. A core feature of any Elan School is their multi-colored libraries that are organized with between 6,000-10,000 audio and regular storybooks that are arranged according to their grade equivalent reading level (GE). Inside the library, a guided reading program is utilized with the assistance of Accelerated Reader and STAR Reading software on iPads which enhance students' learning and allows for advanced data collection. Alongside the guided reading program, Elan offers an Early Reader program that specializes in storytelling and phonics awareness, then more advanced Pre-Elan and Elan programs that provide literature and writing coursework to develop students to become independent English readers and master English as a lifetime language skill, enabling them to enter the best high schools and universities later in the USA and elsewhere.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Floor 10, Gongxiaoguoji Buliding, No.28 Guandongdian, Chaoyang District, Beijing