Manager of University Admission
Provide management of university admission advising, including student overseas study counseling, training or guidance work, supervision and control of the admission advisor team, training to the newly recruited members and the consulting team, etc.
Description of Duties and Tasks
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
a. Help our excellent students with their application planning for top universities in the U.S., Canada, UK and Australia;
b. Provide the students guidance in college selection, early action or early decision advice, college interview preparation;
c. Assist the students in background ascension, like modification of personal statement, recommendation letters, or essays;
d. Maintain daily contact with foreign universities and embassies;
e. Help the foreign university colleagues to interview potential students, delivery speeches or participate in our international forums.
f. Coordinate with the consulting team and keep effective communication relationship with the clients;
g. Team management of the admission advisors, including daily supervisory work, interview of potential employees, and training work to the newly recruited members and the consulting team members;
h. Promote Bilingo's Elite program by organizing seminars and providing counseling service to prospective students, their parents and partner schools.
• Three years’ work experience in foreign university admission advisory, including one year supervisory work experience
• Supervisory experience in a complex program environment.
• Native speaker of English or bilingual Chinese-English speaker.
• Spoken Mandarin is preferred
• Existing networks with foreign countries’ embassies, universities, high schools
• Experience in living or working internationally.
• Knowledge of the US and international higher education systems.
• University admission office experience.
• US and Canadian university connection resources.
1 Free legal working visa
2 Free Foreign Expert Certificate
3 Competitive salary negotiable plus bonus incentives
4 Accident insurance
5 Help upon arrival
6 Paid public holidays
7 On-going professional development
8 Opportunities for promotion
UFEIC Bilingo-China International College
- Company type: Non-Profit
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Bilingo-China International College, Beijing Foreign Studies University Co-founded by Beijing Foreign Studies University (BFSU) and National Professional Education Office of Canada (NPEOC), Bilingo-China International College, BFSU is the leading institution specialized in providing international education programs and global business English education. Bilingo-China is the first institution in China to offer industry-specific language training, starting with English, which accelerates the growth of internationally competitive talent in China through creative delivery of practical educational resources and opportunities. We are exclusively authorized by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security to standardize professional English training and issue "The Certificate of Professional Bilingual Competency" for graduates of certification programs and teachers of the program. We make the industry-specific English education and evaluation standards.
We make the industry-specific English education and evaluation standards
We are one of the most influential education brand names in China
We employ the most advanced teaching methods
We have first class facilities
We provide the most professional education services
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Floor 3, Building 2, NO.15, Zuojiazhuang, Chaoyang District, Beijing (北京朝阳区左家庄15号2号楼3层)