• A genuine interest in teaching, and professional development
• Open-minded, an adventurous spirit, and professional flexibility
• Bachelor degree
• Native English speaker
• Passport issued by USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand
• Internationally recognized TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL certificate
• Planning and delivering lessons to school students (ages 12-18)
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Participating in social activities with students organized by your school
• 9-15 teaching hours per week, no office time
• Salaries depending on qualification and experience)
•8000RMB flight allowance every year and 2200RMB contract completion bonus
• Free accommodation full furnitured
• 2 Days off per week
• Paid for overtime teaching
• Z working visa and residence permit
• Comprehensive health Insurance
• Summer & winter holiday (about three months)
• Free orientation training program
Shaanxi Buckland International Exchange Co;Ltd;
- Company type: Institutions
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Buckland International Education Group is an officially registered company in both Hong Kong and Mainland China. Buckland’s prime business is in the educational field, which embodies educational management, educational research and international cultural exchanges. The company is comprised of several establishments and offices around China, such as; The EFL Teacher Training Centre, Owen Chinese and English College, Hainan Boao International Training Centre, Buckland Bilingual Education Research Centre and The Volunteer English Teacher (V.E.T) Programme.
In co-operation with the Chinese Bilingual Education Research Institute, Buckland group has been actively promoting the use of bilingual experimentation in Chinese education. The Chinese Bilingual Education Research Institution launched the Primary and Secondary Education Research Centre in 2009, with the help of Buckland and our many foreign teachers. This greatly improved the scope of our dream, to teach Chinese children the use of both the Chinese and English language in harmony.
By 2010, Buckland’s foreign teachers had brought internationalism and taught English to over 100 schools in 19 provinces, which increased their internationalism and improved the students bilingualism. These provinces include Guangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, Fujian, Zhejian, Jiangsu, Shandong, Shangxi, Gansu, Guizhou, Sichuan, and Chongqing, These remarkable achievements have been reported frequently on the news ，and in the years 2007 and 2010， Buckland Group was highly recommended in the book Teaching English Abroad.
Since its foundation， Buckland Group has employed over 500 highly qualified foreign teachers and over 1000 foreign volunteers，assisting China’s bilingual educational development。 Buckland has also held over 50 separate training sessions for foreign teachers and bilingual Chinese teachers. This training provides the teachers with a solid foundation to teach bilingual education in seconday school, high school and colleges around China.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Xi'an China
- Address: D302,Dajichang Rd,Shuyuanmen St,Beilin District ,Xi'an Shaanxi
View in map