This position is over 30 days and may have been filled.
|Company type :||State-owned||Industry type :||Testing, Certification|
|Work City :||Fuzhou||Job Category :||Engineering/Manufacturing/Real Estate|
|Salary Range :||Negotiable||No. Hiring :||1|
|Work Experience :||8-8 year(s)||Job Type :||Full Time|
- To be responsible for inspection technical guidance for consumer products, and guarantee the company's technology capability;
- To be responsible for the technology system building, management and supervision;
- Deliver technical training and know-how for products' managers, engineers and related staff or technicians;
- Optimize the inspection scheme and procedure;
- Create or review inspection protocol for customers;
- Help to understand, absorb and execute customer's inspection requirements;
- Research inspection standards, and assure the standards update, to be understood, trained and executed.
- Provide technology support to the related departments and the customers.
- Master or above in major of textile, electrical or electronic, or chemistry；
- At least 8 years of working experience in quality management; working experience in the same industry or in quality assurance in international sourcing is a priority;
- Be familiar with quality management system and good experience in its management;
- At least 3 years' experience in team management;
- Fluent in English speaking and writing (CET-6 or above)
- Good skills in using Microsoft Office Tool (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to run sessions in our robotics l...Read More>>
|Apr 28 16:29|
Description: 1.Assist in the development of our robotics curriculum. 2.Research...Read More>>
|Apr 28 16:29|
Get new jobs by email
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：
Enter your email address to get jobs:
"" is correct email?
We have sent you a confirmation email
please click the activation button in the email to activate your job alert subscription.