- To be responsible for inspection technical guidance for consumer products, and guarantee the company's technology capability;
- To be responsible for the technology system building, management and supervision;
- Deliver technical training and know-how for products' managers, engineers and related staff or technicians;
- Optimize the inspection scheme and procedure;
- Create or review inspection protocol for customers;
- Help to understand, absorb and execute customer's inspection requirements;
- Research inspection standards, and assure the standards update, to be understood, trained and executed.
- Provide technology support to the related departments and the customers.
- Master or above in major of textile, electrical or electronic, or chemistry；
- At least 8 years of working experience in quality management; working experience in the same industry or in quality assurance in international sourcing is a priority;
- Be familiar with quality management system and good experience in its management;
- At least 3 years' experience in team management;
- Fluent in English speaking and writing (CET-6 or above)
- Good skills in using Microsoft Office Tool (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
HQTS Group Ltd.
- Company type: State-owned
- Recruiter Type: Testing, Certification
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
HQTS Group Ltd. is one of Asia’s oldest and largest quality control organizations providing services to companies buying and manufacturing products in Asia. With more than 500 people and operations in 17 countries, HQTS is a respected international company with significant opportunities for aggressive growth in many regions worldwide. We are specifically seeking native speakers from Europe, the Americas, Africa, and Russia.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Fuzhou(Fujian) China
- Address: 3/F, 152# North Jianxin Road, Fuzhou, Fujian, China
View in map