Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Front desk, telephone operator, mail/ fax in and out.
2. Purchase and maintain stationery and office supplies.
3. Handling the daily express and related invoice.
4. Maintain office furniture and equipment.
5. Assist Admin team to finish other office daily operation jobs.
6. Air ticket booking and hotel arrangement.
7. Process business card order forms.
8. Handling meeting room booking and arrangement.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
2. Good image.
3. Fluent in writing and speaking English and Chinese.
4. College degree or above.
5. Well-organized and have strong communication and coordination capability.
6. Outgoing personality with ability to work under pressure.
7. Strong work ethic, positive attitude, attention to details and good team-player.
8. Skill to operate Word/Excel/PowerPoint or other office applications.
Yutime Petroleum Company
- Company type: Other
- Recruiter Type: Trading/Import & Export
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
About Yutime Petroleum Company
Yutime Petroleum Company Ltd. (Yutime) is a multinational conglomerate
headquartered in Beijing China, operating an integrated petrochemical business extending across upstream and downstream sectors.
China’s oil industry is experiencing rapid transformation and fewer restraints. In this new age, Yutime is deploying resources globally, providing more efficient and cleaner energy options for business and consumers, and realizing a sustainable development for society and the environment.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Beijing chaoyang district , wealth financial center, 43 layer
View in map