This position is over 30 days and may have been filled.
|Company type :||Foreign-owned||Industry type :||Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Work City :||Other,Shenyang||Job Category :||Education/Translation|
|Salary Range :||10000 - 15000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||Unspecified|
|Work Experience :||1-1 year(s)||Job Type :||Full Time,Part Time|
Spirit Kids Royal English offers you the chance to teach in a welcoming and friendly environment, at a school with excellent facilities.
Spirit Kids differs from other schools in that we offer a great salary and good terms & conditions - but the required number of teaching hours is only 18 hours per week. Compare that with most other schools and companies who require 25-30 hours per week!
Spirit Kids Royal English is a well-established English language training center that provides language learning to children aged 2-12. Our company HQ is in Guangzhou. Up till now, we have more than 55 campuses and affiliated kindergartens all over China. We are rapidly expanding and therefore always on the lookout for new teachers. We have successfully employed more than 100 international teachers, and we have over 10,000 students enrolled.
We believe that children best learn in a positive and stimulating environment where they are treated as learners, but also as: still children. That is why our successful teaching builds on communicative teaching methods that incorporate many elements of game play, physical movement and activity: children learn best through enjoying themselves! But while we believe in a warm, inclusive classroom atmosphere, we also expect a lot of our learners, and we help them set specific goals. We believe that in educating children, the aim is for child, teacher, school and parent to reach these goals together.
Start by visiting our website (link below) when you’ve read the following!
Development Route: Junior Level - Intermediate Level - Senior Level.
Apply NOW and we will get in touch straight away!
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- 12 months contract.
- Flexible Salary (According to ability, background and experience, it's about RMB11000-RMB15000, including performance bonus RMB500-RMB1000).
- Commercial Insurance.
- 18 teaching hours per week (2-day off per week).
- Extra working hours will be paid.
- We provide work visa during the period you're working for us.
- A housing allowance is a possibility (depending on experience and work location). It's about RMB1000-RMB3000.
- Airfare Reimbursement.
- Airport Pick-up.
- Hotel Fees for the first 2 days in China.
- 11-day national holidays.
- Opportunity for supporting SK summer camp all over China.
- Thorough support and assistance from the moment you express a willingness to come work with us, to the moment you're safely installed in the accommodation we help you choose.
- Career Development Plan. There are some Feedback from Sk existing Foreign Teachers. You may take a look at what they are about to say.
Our requirements are as follows:
- Native speaker of English from the following countries: ( UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, US) would be preferred.
- You will be a strong candidate with 1 years (or more) teaching experience.
- Applicants with a TEFL qualification (CELTA/TESOL) or a BA degree are preferred.
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
Teaching ENGLISH for kids/teenagers in the city center Job Description: We hav...Read More>>
|Apr 25 20:30|
Shenyang Metro English Training School is located in Shenyang, Liaoning Province...Read More>>
|Apr 20 17:55|
Any nationality with good english ability and pronunciation,teaching skills and ...Read More>>
|Apr 23 00:15|
We are currently seeking 10 teachers to teach and share happy moments with kids ...Read More>>
|Apr 18 17:39|
Teaching in Shenyang-SalaryRMB10000-RMB13000 Company Background Our ESL JOB co...Read More>>
|Apr 15 10:41|
Get new jobs by email
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：
Enter your email address to get jobs:
"" is correct email?
We have sent you a confirmation email
please click the activation button in the email to activate your job alert subscription.