• Maximum of 20 teaching hours per week (overtime hours are paid hourly)
• Lesson planning (very minimal; plans and materials are provided)
• Office hours (2-3h per week, and can be done after your free Chinese classes)
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Ireland or New Zealand
• TEFL/TESOL certificate (preferred, but not necessary)
• Passion, energy, and the desire to work with students of all ages
What We Offer / Benefits
• Salary 16k – 20k (based on experience and working hours)
• Free Chinese Classes (2-3x per week, no more than four students per class)
• Flight reimbursement / Re-Sign Bonus
• Transportation Allowance
• Paid Chinese Public Holidays + 4 Flex Days of Vacation
• Paid and sponsored Z visa (including Foreign Expert Certificate)
• Medical and Accidental Insurance
• New Arrivals Assistance – Apartment Search, Phone Set-up, etc.
• 7 Nights Hotel Accommodation (for teachers arriving from overseas)
• Airport Pick-Up
The majority of our classes are 1-on-1 tutoring sessions with students in their homes or at one of our two locations (JingAn Temple & ZhongShan Park). We provide training, all teaching materials, and a lesson plan to follow for all of your classes. Our students are all ages, but our main core of students is aged 6-12yo and need help with basic English or completing their English homework.
If you’re interested, please send us your resume and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
OnPoint Consulting is an education consulting agency located in Shanghai. We provide students (generally Chinese students interested in learning English) with quality teachers. We offer very competitive rates and have a friendly staff to help you with any issues you may encounter.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 209 North Wulumuqi Road Elite Business Centre 5F