This position is over 30 days and may have been filled.
|Company type :||Private||Industry type :||Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Work City :||Other,Wuhan||Job Category :||Admin/HR/Management|
|Salary Range :||30000 - 40000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||Unspecified|
|Work Experience :||2 years||Job Type :||Full Time|
Are you interested in enriching your professional career, working with a great team? Then, you should definitely join the Etonkids team.
Etonkids Educational Group, headquartered in Beijing, currently operates over 45 bilingual Montessori kindergartens throughout China as well as a K-12 International School, and the Beijing Collegiate Academy (BCA). Etonkids provides both International (English only) and Bilingual (English & Chinese) classrooms. It is recognized by the Chinese government as a National Top 10 Educational Institute and host China's only indigenous AMS / MACTE Montessori credentialing program.
Etonkids is currently seeking qualified International Kindergarten Principal to join our campuses in Wuhan. If we have raised your interest, read on to gain further information about the position.
What you will be in charge of:
• Promote a smoothly running campus by managing all teachers to ensure they are organized and up-to-date
• Assist in managing the daily operations of the campus
• Update inventories of campus supplies and materials, and order appropriate supplies and materials for your campus
• Maintain records of expenditures and ensure that stock is ordered in advance and according to the correct procedures
• Maintain electronic and hard copy records of curriculum developments
• Cooperate with other members of the Academic Committee in developing programs
What we require from you:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Education Administration
• Master’s Degree or above preferred
• At least 2 years of Education Management experience
• Early childhood education experience
• Classroom/teaching experience
• Montessori experience (preferred, but not required)
What we provide:
• Competitive salary
• Full Medical Insurance (No co-payment)
• Chinese and (some) Western holidays
• Annual travel bonus up to 10,000 RMB, further bonuses available with longer contracts
• Housing fee included in salary (+ 6000 RMB)
• Work Visa Documentation
• Full time, Monday – Friday (1 hour lunch break) as well as some weekends.
Start date: June 1st, 2017.
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
Manager of University Admission(Chinese Nationality Preferred) Job Purpose Pro...Read More>>
|Mar 21 08:08|
Main responsibilities and tasks 1. Responsible for improving website reputation ...Read More>>
|Mar 28 09:58|
Supervise and monitor a staff of 20 - 30 Structure and coordinate pre-summer and...Read More>>
|Mar 23 10:45|
Job description: 1.Full Time: Mon -Sat, 9am - 5.30pm 2.Position: assistant 3.To ...Read More>>
|Mar 13 10:35|
What we offer (Starting package/first year of employment): - 25/30 Hrs Weekly, 1...Read More>>
|Mar 25 13:50|
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：