This position is over 30 days and may have been filled.
|Company type :||Private||Industry type :||Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Work City :||Hangzhou||Job Category :||Education/Translation|
|Salary Range :||> 15000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||5|
|Work Experience :||0-3 year(s)||Job Type :||Full Time|
Role and Responsibilities
• Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing and grammar.
• Plan and implement lessons, crafts and activities
• Administer student progress reports to parents
• Organize and prepare necessary class materials
• Native English Speaker
• A University Degree from an accredited university + TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100 hour minimum)
• OR a Bachelor of Education/University Degree + Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching/TESOL Degree
• A valid passport
• A clear criminal record, both domestically and abroad.
• Patient, creative, enthusiastic, and MUST enjoy working with kids
• Full Visa Sponsorship
• Comprehensive paid 2 week training program
• Competitive salary
• Optional convenient and affordable accommodation package
• Overtime payment
• Summer holiday bonus
• Contract completion bonus
• Referral scheme
• 10 days paid annual leave
• 16 – 18 paid public holidays
• Sick leave
• Orientation program
• Appraisals and career assistance
• Employee assistance and support
• Social network connections prior and post arrival in Hangzhou
• Opportunities for career advancement in a numerous fields
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
Athena Academy is a fast growing international education academy with an ambitio...Read More>>
|Apr 26 18:22|
We are looking for excellent English teachers for a public Schools in Hangzhou c...Read More>>
|Apr 01 08:11|
The ideal candidate should possess the following: - A native speaker from the US...Read More>>
|Apr 18 14:12|
Job Details: - Job type: Full-time - Location: West lake district, Hangzhou - ...Read More>>
|Apr 07 09:16|
Job description: 1. Students: High school students 16-18 years old 2. The numbe...Read More>>
|Mar 31 16:39|
Get new jobs by email
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：
Enter your email address to get jobs:
"" is correct email?
We have sent you a confirmation email
please click the activation button in the email to activate your job alert subscription.