|Company type :||Private||Industry type :||Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Work City :||Gongyeyuan,Suzhou||Job Category :||Education/Translation|
|Salary Range :||14000 - 20000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||Unspecified|
|Work Experience :||≥1 year(s)||Job Type :||Full Time|
1. Carry out the timetable of classes assigned by the DOS
2. Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
3. Become familiar with the programs and courses of study at the centre and as directed by EF English First guidelines
4. Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
5. Use audio / video materials in classes
6. Expose students to the use of CALL, and the Internet for language learning purposes
7. Begin and end classes on time
8. Prepare lessons and equipment in advance for all classes(approximately 1 ACH to every 3 ACH class)
9. Administer, correct and record the results of progress reports, tests and assessments for students
10. Substitute for absent colleagues, perhaps at short notice, on or off-site
11. Be responsible for students’ welfare and progress
12. Inform students of centre aims and objectives
13. Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the center
14. Meet regularly with the DOS and/or center colleagues to communicate all relevant information
15. Assist the DOS upon request with the development and marketing of courses and induction of sales, service and teaching staff into the practices of the center
16. Maintain student and class records
17. Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
18. Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, Life Clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
19. Take on administrative work and/or projects including, but not limited to, cataloguing supplementary materials, giving workshops and organizing extra-curricular events, as directed by the DOS
20. Keep the teachers’ room, equipment and resources well-organized and in good condition
21. Be familiar with the administrative procedures employed in the centre and as directed by EF English First head office
22. Attend and participate in workshops in teacher development offered by the centre
23. Observe and be observed by the DOS and teaching colleagues
24. Be pro-active in improving teaching skills through sharing knowledge with colleagues, and using teaching resources found in the centre, EF Intranet, Internet and any other available sources
Native English speaker
BA degree or above
Recognised 120-Hour or above TEFL/CELTA certificate is preferred
2 years teaching experience in an educational environment: with kids is preferred
Excellent communication and presentation skills,Love kids and enjoy teaching.
Monthly gross pay is from 14000 to 20000 RMB(net pay is from 13000 to 18000 RMB.),includes the following:
* Basic salary is from 9000 to 14000 RMB (net.)
* Quarterly Bonus
* Additional Flight Allowance
* Additional health insurance
* Additional student enrolment and retention bonuses.
* Additional contract completion bonus and royalty bonus.
* Training Allowance
* Additional paid visas and residence permits – fully compliant with local laws. (This is so important.)
* Paid holidays – 10 days + all national holidays: (Total = 21+, depending on length of service.)
* We work 5-days seasonal weeks, and we don't work evenings at weekends: Enjoy your social life!
* Support from senior management for academic excellence with excellent classroom materials, and teacher-led procurement.
* Career opportunities within EF’s network of language centres.
* EF National Academic Development program for continuing professional development.
* We offer free Mandarin classes.
*Find your own accommodation with 2500RMB/Per month house allowance- with the full support of local staff.
Or clean, modern, shared EF accommodation provided. (Max 2 Teachers to an apartment, with own bedrooms: safety inspection, smoke and gas alarms etc.) (Untrained teachers new to China will be given this option in their first year, whilst they find their feet.)
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
Qualifications: native English teachers 22-55 years old some teaching experience...Read More>>
|Apr 13 09:49|
Job Description • About Employer • Full time ESL Teaching , Foreign English Tea...Read More>>
|Apr 15 10:49|
Major Responsibilities: 1. Teach Academic Literature and ESL level English Spea...Read More>>
|Apr 06 11:16|
Job description: 1.Full Time: 6days per week(Tuesday-Friday 15:00-20:00. Saturd...Read More>>
|Apr 13 15:56|
salary:8000/month for non native .10000-13000/month for native holidays:official...Read More>>
|Apr 08 19:38|
Get new jobs by email
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：
Enter your email address to get jobs:
"" is correct email?
We have sent you a confirmation email
please click the activation button in the email to activate your job alert subscription.