1. Responsible for developing oversea business platforms, establish and maintain
good relationship with gaming companies.
2. Conduct project communication and negotiation, follow up the implementation process, responsible for quarterly and annual performance targets.
3. Collect relevant industry information through various channels, and conduct information research & filing.
4. Constantly enhance the company's visibility and market awareness in the gaming industry.
5. Assist marketing director for other activities.
1. Native English speaker
2. Minimal 5 years working experience in international trading business. Working experience in game industry and outsourcing business is preferred
3. Excellent communication skills in negotiation, deal making, network building and customer relationship maintaining.
4. Strong sense of working enthusiasm, responsibility and team work, be able to work under pressure.
5. Passionate about computer game industry and have strong sense of computer game marketing.
Pay and Benefits:
1. Salary Range: 10,000-15,000+ monthly depending on qualifications and experience.
2. Accident Insurance
3. In addition to the regular two days off a week, and 11 Chinese national holidays, we also have 5 days off for summer break and 5 for winter break.
4. Support for work visa provided for qualified candidate
ADIA Entertainment Ltd.
- Company type: Foreign-owned
- Recruiter Type: Online Game
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
ADIA is the embodiment of good business sense in the climate of change.There are no other companies like us in China. Maybe, the world.
Founded in 2007 as ADIA DIGITAL ART, we began as a game art service company focused on innovating upon the dated A+B project business model that many art suppliers based their survivability around. It was a good year for games, and content developers were searching for more than just a skilled art team but wanted wholesome solutions to problems that required scale, solid project management, and continued business stability that preserved invaluable mindshare.
We are now one of the top names in game art production.
Simultaneously, our CGI division has developed processes surpassing most motion graphics teams in Asia. In 2012 ADIA PICTURES was born, recognized today as one of the best animation and FX houses on this side of the planet, embolstered by talent attracted from worldwide.
The two entities are gathered under the ADIA ENTERTAINMENT mantel with the unique business model of shared resources, creating a platform for innovation in service quality and creative technology.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Nanjing China
- Address: 21 Hua Shen Avenue,Dexun Technology Building 4th Floor
View in map