|Company type :||Private||Industry type :||Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Work City :||Nanjing||Job Category :||Education/Translation|
|Salary Range :||13000 - 16000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||Unspecified|
|Work Experience :||No experience to 20 years||Job Type :||Full Time|
Details of Position
If you think you know EF, read again! We are happy to answer any questions in the interviews, and put you in touch with our existing teachers if you'd like to know what it's like to live and work in Suzhou.
Regarded as paradise on earth by the Chinese people, Suzhou offers an ideal destination for anyone seeking to work in China. Suzhou is a clean and bustling city from low rooftops in the World Heritage old town area with its famous gardens and canals, to the modern bustling and very western friendly new city areas. Whether you want to relax by one of the lakes, mix with the locals, or live it up in western restaurants and nightclubs, you can do it all in Suzhou. It's a great place to work.
We are currently accepting applications for kids' teachers as we expand our fourth school in Wujiang District , and open more thereafter: teachers who are committed to their individual student's development, and working with their parents to improve their learning experience.
EF Suzhou's Core values include a passion for teaching, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a desire to learn. We have developed a collaborative foreign-management style and have worked hard to ensure the cross-cultural teams work well together in a happy and supportive environment. Peer observations and workshops are encouraged across departments with the objective to help us all be the best that we can.
Teachers looking to work for academic excellence are most welcome and will enjoy the experience. There are real career opportunities for those wishing to stay and grow with the company into management positions, and drive it to be the best private language school in Suzhou, with possible bursaries for qualifications such as the Cambridge CELTA and a mini MBA.
Our schools are modern, well equipped and progressive with IWBs in each room and school-wide WiFi. Classes are based on EFs own syllabus and text books, and lesson plans and materials are provided.
We teach small classes of students, mainly children as young as 3 years old to teenagers. This breadth and variety of students gives our teachers great opportunity to develop into well rounded, experienced professionals.
In addition, we offer a continuous teacher development programme of training, observations and workshops. We greatly value our more experienced members of staff and encourage them to become involved in this.
Theres always someone on hand to offer some teaching advice and support, or to go and grab a bite to eat with; and there are many foreigners living and working in Suzhou and we are well catered for by famous brand restaurants, supermarkets and shopping malls.
There is a fantastic support system and network of both foreign and Chinese staff, meaning that our team is fully provided for in terms of both professional development and social opportunities. Teachers are never short of help and support at work, or of company and a full social life outside of work.
BA degree or above
Recognised TEFL/CELTA certificate is preferred
2 years experience in an educational environment: with kids is preferred
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Native Level English speaker
*Teachers who do not have a teaching certificate have the option of taking a government sponsored TEFL course on arrival.
Salary and Benefits
Basic salary is from 9000 to 12000 RMB (net.) (See accommodation below.)for teachers with at least 2 years’ ESL teaching experience. Job performance and other bonuses extra!
All positions include the following:
* Additional Flight Allowance
* Additional health insurance
* Additional paid visas and residence permits – fully compliant with local laws. (This is so important.)
* Paid holidays – 10 days + all national holidays: (Total = 21+, depending on length of service.)
* We work 5-days seasonal weeks, and we don't work evenings at weekends: Enjoy your social life!
* Additional student enrolment and retention bonuses.
* Additional contract re-sign bonus.
* Support from senior management for academic excellence with excellent classroom materials, and teacher-led procurement.
* Career opportunities within EF’s network of language centres.
* EF National Academic Development program for continuing professional development.
* We offer free Mandarin classes for foreign staff, including online learning
* Quoted salary includes accommodation allowance and the first 2 weeks in a hotel whilst you find your accommodation - with the full support of local staff.
* Clean, modern, shared accommodation provided. (Max 2 Teachers to an apartment, with own bedrooms: safety inspection, smoke and gas alarms etc.) Quoted salary reduced by 2,500RMB for shared accommodation. (Untrained teachers new to China will be given this option in their first year, whilst they find their feet.)
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
We need English teachers work from 2;00--4;00 p.m. everyday. also we need some ...Read More>>
|Mar 01 12:33|
Giraffe is a Taiwan Brand of English training center for children from 3-12yrs o...Read More>>
|Feb 28 09:31|
ESL teacher for Jurong Country Garden School, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province Type: ...Read More>>
|Mar 18 12:27|
Meten English is now looking for fresh graduates and experienced teachers who ar...Read More>>
|Mar 07 16:36|
Job Requirements: 1. Proven bachelor’s degree, background of edu related will be...Read More>>
|Mar 22 15:31|
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：