This position is over 30 days and may have been filled.
|Company type :||Private||Industry type :||Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Work City :||Chaoyang,Beijing||Job Category :||Admin/HR/Management|
|Salary Range :||15000 - 20000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||Unspecified|
|Work Experience :||No experience||Job Type :||Full Time|
Micro Language is a company specializing in providing online language training programs for language training institutions and public schools. It successfully creates a leading language platform for Chinese students --- Micro Language.
Based on massive online international teaching resources and the cooperation from Oxford University, Imperial College London, the Royal Academy of Music, Harvard University, London Westminster University and other international top universities, Micro Language has professional teaching products, operating experience and mature Internet technology to distinctively create a service model providing language training programs for cooperation partners.
Instead of following the previous model of providing education platform for individual customer, Micro language reform the business pattern and focus on providing competitive teaching products for training institutions and public schools. With its various marketing channel, Micro Language wins enthusiastically support from cooperation partners and positive feedback from the training market as it effectively overcomes the high cost of obtaining individual customer, the teachers management problem and the limited online user experience.
1. Job title: General Manager Assistant;
2. Assist CEO to deal with daily business;
3. To participate in large-scale events and conferences about English education with CEO;
4. Good communication with colleagues and customer;
5. Representing the company's image.
1. Native English Speakers, female (The CEO is female too);
2. Passport issued by the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand;
3. Interested in International business Majors, but all majors will be considered;
4. Good communication skills and writing skills;
5. Professional appearance and confident personality;
6. Hard working, resilient and diligent;
7. Completed assignments accurately and on time.
1. Salaries :15,000rmb-20,000rmb per month (depending on interview);
2. Elegant Working Environment;
3. Z working visa;
4. 2 Days off per week;
5. Paid holiday: public holiday + annual leave;
6. Chinese Course;
7. Opportunities of Promotion;
8. Team Building, Birthday Party, etc.
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
Job description: Creating and maintaining the office daily schedule. Handling a...Read More>>
|Apr 25 18:09|
Job Description: •Deliver high quality executive support to the Chairman by ass...Read More>>
|Apr 29 00:00|
Who We Are Innobuddy is an online education service provider venture-backed by ...Read More>>
|Apr 29 00:00|
Responsibilities: 1.Reception & administration work 2.Involve into the school ...Read More>>
|Apr 07 11:24|
Business Assistant of the President’s Office/ Senior Business Assistant of the P...Read More>>
|Apr 20 09:16|
Get new jobs by email
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：
Enter your email address to get jobs:
"" is correct email?
We have sent you a confirmation email
please click the activation button in the email to activate your job alert subscription.