Australian International Child Care would like to offer job seekers the chance to teach English in our premier child care facilities in Yixing!
Our facilities offer students from 3 to 7 years old access to an international English curriculum through a variety of different classes including physical education, art, and music with additional specialist classes in ballet. Our flagship centre in Wuxi has over 150+ staff members in total, including 10 teachers in the foreign teacher department.
We are currently hiring for our centre in Yixing City, Wuxi There is an added opportunity for employees to relocate to Chengdu City, Sichuan Province in 2018!
Description of the role:
- Teach 4-5 classes per day ranging from 20 minutes English classes to a half-day class (about 3 hours in-class with students, with one 45 minute lesson)(Monday to Friday)
- Class size varies from 15~25 students per class
- Each class consists of a Chinese head teacher and assistant to help you teach
- Meeting and greeting with parents on a daily basis
- Meetings with other foreign teachers to discuss student progress
- Annual contracts include 11 public holidays and 4 weeks paid vacation
- EXTRA: Paid weekend and additional work may be available
Successful applicants will receive:
- A highly competitive salary exceeding the global average for this industry(20-25K RMB)
- On-the-job training in teaching methodologies and child care frameworks
- Work Visa and processing available
- Passion for teaching and children
- Passport holder from Australia, New Zealand, America, Canada, South Africa, UK, Northern Ireland, etc.
- Great sense of teamwork
- English as a first language
- Bachelors degree (in any discipline)
- TESOL or TEFL certificate
- Experience with children is a plus
We look forward to hearing from applicants about this exciting opportunity.
For any questions regarding this position or similar positions, or to apply for this position please send your resume or enquire to us
Australian International Child Care
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Australian International Child Care is an Australian owned child care provider with its flagship centres located in Wuxi and Chengdu. We offer first-class Australian oriented curriculums to our large students base, consisting of children aged 3-7 years old. We currently employee close to 200 staff, and put a large emphasis on international progressive childhood development strategies, ensuring a high level of education for all of our students.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Other cities China
- Address: Wuxi, New District
View in map