Who We Are
Innobuddy is an online education service provider venture-backed by Baidu, the Google of China. Our mission is to raise the English fluency of native Chinese speakers by leveraging the potential of online education. The company provides a suite of services to Chinese students, professionals and academics.
We are currently looking for a full-time Quality Control Assistant. This position consists of several responsibilities, including:
• Assisting the Brand and Quality Control Manager in his tasks.
• Recruiting and training new teachers, editors and tutors.
• Managing, communicating with, and assigning work to tutors and academic editors based in the West (primarily in the US, Canada and England).
• Participating in and adding value to new company ventures.
• Several other miscellaneous tasks.
The Quality Control Assistant has access to professional development and advancement opportunities.
First and foremost, we are seeking a candidate who believes in the potential of online education. The Quality Control Assistant should also be excited to be working for a rapidly growing company in a vibrant and healthy industry, and be motivated by the prospect of professional development and advancement.
Specific requirements include:
• Native English speaker with an exceptional command of casual, formal and academic written English.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• 2 years’ experience working with non-native English speakers in a teaching or managerial capacity.
• A working fluency in Chinese is not required, but is a benefit.
The candidate should also already be located in Beijing.
If you are excited at the prospect of working for a rapidly growing company in a vibrant and healthy industry, and are interested in joining a passionate team at Innobuddy, please send us your CV and a recent photo.
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
USKid is an emerging online learning platform venture-backed by Baidu, the Google of China. Our mission is to raise the English fluency of native Chinese speakers by leveraging the potential of online education and music to connect teachers from English-speaking countries with young students in China. Our hope is to give these students an advantage in life by teaching them a 1-on-1 English immersion curriculum, with an emphasis on songs and chants, from an early age. We are currently recruiting part-time online teachers.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 海淀区上园村3号 北京交通大学知行大厦2层