1. Understanding of the job description
2. Selection of the CV
3. Presentation of the CV to the manager
4. Follow up and reporting
5. Looking for new tools, database etc... to search for people
6. First selection of the candidates through face to face , phone calls or Skype.
7. Organization of the interviews
8. Do evaluation on candidates
Qualification and Experience
1. English Native Speaker (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom)
2. University degree, Bachelor’s or above
3. Teaching experience is preferred.
4. Able to get a Criminal Background Check
5.Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and well-organized
Payment & Benefit
1.40 hours a week and 2days off
2. Base salary +Commission Scheme
3. Annual Bonus
4. Chinese national holiday plus paid annual leave
5. Career opportunities
XiHan Consulting (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Professional Services (Consulting, HR, Finance/Accounting)
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
XiHan Consulting (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. provides professional talent consulting and management consulting services for enterprises. The company's core management team holds rich experience in enterprise management; and so as a consequence in relation to the human resource-talent demands and management needs of any enterprise we have an accurate understanding and level of control of the process and result; and we can provide reasonable solutions and efficient brand-building and marketing services to the enterprise in the organisation’s internal and human resource management. Naturally this will help the enterprise to raise efficiency and gain more space for growth. Nothing is impossible!
As such we profess that if you want to help an enterprise to improve competitiveness globally, one must fully understand the enterprise’s needs and launch in-depth exploration of its challenges. Subsequently Xi Han Consulting (Shanghai) Co. Ltd is uniquely-positioned to be able to provide the most suitable and professional consulting services aimed to absolutely solve the challenges faced by enterprises and raise business performance. Our core mission is: to provide insights into future trends, and thereby to enhance the core competitiveness of all businesses!
Read More >>
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Unit 2165-2166, 21F,East Ocean Center Phase II,No 618, East YanAn Road,HuangPu District,Shanghai, P.R. China
View in map