Japanese Teaching Positions in College
Contract is from February 25,2018 to January 15, 2019
2) Educational Requirements: Phd or MA
3) Strong background in language teaching
4) Possessing excellent teaching skills, knowledge and experience in curriculum development; strong commitment to research and to teacher scholarship
5) Must be prepared to teach courses in the language at beginning and advanced levels, as well as specialization and culture courses
6) Age Requirement: 55 years or younger
a. 16 teaching hours per week
b. 4-hour extracurricular activities --- lectures, clubs, language corners, etc.
c. Office/staff meetings
Salary & Other Benefits (for one-year contract)
1. Salary: RMB 7500+ (depending on experience and qualification)
2. Free accommodation
3. Air ticket allowance of RMB 7200 for one-year contract
4. Weekend bus for shopping
5. Free Chinese classes
6. Meal allowance
8. Z visa provided
Please email your CV, passport photocopy with relevant qualifications certificates, diplomas and references.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purpose.
Jilin HuaQiao University of Foreign Languages
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Jilin HuaQiao University of Foreign Languages (HQUFL) is located in Changchun, along the tourist belt of Jingyue National Forest. HQUFL offers twenty-six undergraduate programs including ten foreign language courses among English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Portuguese and Arabic providing intensive training in a particular language and culture, etc. With that, the University enjoys the leading position in the province in foreign language education. Programs such as management, business, economics, accounting, finance and tourism are also offered. HQUFL also offers eight master degree programs in translation & interpretation, international business and education. Presently, it has over 8,364 students and around five-hundred full-time faculty members including more than fifty international experts and teachers from all over the world. The University has won itself a reputation of “flagship” with its distinguished academic achievements during the past years in the field of private higher education in China. HQUFL aspires to serve as a bridge to the younger generation, allowing them to cross and assimilate Chinese and Western cultures, and thus become an integral part of the world at large. HQUFL’s aim is to greatly entrance in the international academic community. HQUFL prides itself with a beautiful campus and advanced classroom and residential facilities. Part of the HQUFL’s endeavor is to foster international relations with other colleges and universities, by way of teacher, student ,or research exchange programs. As it continues to grow, HQUFL requires around 50 academic professional positions each year.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Changchun China
- Address: 3658 Jingyue Street, Changchun, Jilin Province, China
View in map