We are now recruting a Mathematics teachers to join us for the next academic year (normally will start at Aug.16). Applicants with relevant A-level, or AP teaching experience of this subject are highly preferred. The ability to offer a combination of subjects will be an advantage for applicants.
1. Prepares classes according to syllabus, and teaches relevant courses to different level students;
2. Selects and uses a range of different learning resources and equipment;
3. Helps students get ready for A-level, IFY and AP examinations, including invigilation work;
4. Participates in departmental meetings, parents' meetings and training events arranged by school;
1. Bachelor/Master degree in required subject or relevant qualification, postgraduate degree;
2. Native English speaker;
3. Excellent communication skills and team interaction skills;
4. Teachers with A-level or AP courses teaching experience are preferred;
The initial contract will be for one or two year(s). Upon successful completion of this year, a two-year contract will be offered. There is a very competitive salary package, including accommodation, paid holiday leave, medical insurance, accident insurance, visa assistance, relocation allowance, repatriation allowance and return flights between the home country and the city of the school’s location.
Letter of applicants should include an updated CV listing of all relevant experience, a copy of degree certificate, and a copy of the back page of the applicant's passport.
- Company type: Other
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
The High School Affiliated to Shaanxi Normal University is a comprehensive six-year public high school enrolling 1680 students in grades 9-12. The high school opened in the fall of 1910 and graduated its first senior class in the summer of 1913. In 2009 the hight school affiliated to Shaanxi Normal University set up its International department (SSFBC) in that year. As an approved Cambridge International Centre (CN842) in Xi'an and an institution fully committed to promoting excellence in international education, SSFBC also is accredited by The Northern Consortium of the UK(NCUK) and is registered as Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) Advanced-Level centre (CN842). In 2013, the school applied to start an Advanced Placement (AP) course. The school joined the High School Trust Fedaration between East and West organized by Tsinghua International School in 2013.
As part of our continuing expansion in China, we are recruiting more subject teachers. The initial contract will be for one or two year(s). Upon successful completion of this year, a three-year contract will be offered. There is a very competitive salary package, including Accommodation, paid holiday leave, Medical Insurance, Accident Insurance, Visa Assistance, Relocation Allowance, Repatriation Allowance and return flights between the home country and campuses.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Xi'an China
- Address: The Middle School Affiliated To Shaanxi Normal University, No.115 Cuihua Rd, Yanta District, Xi’an, 710061, P.R.China