|Company type :||Private||Industry type :||Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Work City :||Hangzhou||Job Category :||Education/Translation|
|Salary Range :||3000 - 20000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||Unspecified|
|Work Experience :||No experience to 20 years||Job Type :||Part Time|
1. Teach online ESL classes to students from 5-12 years old;
2. Preview lesson plans and coursewares before classes;
3. Attend orientation and on-job training;
4. At least 6 hours per week's teaching time, mostly from 7:00 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. China time (GMT+8), Mon-Sun. (More hours available on weekends from afternoon till night.)
1. Native English speakers (based in mainland China preferred);
2. Outgoing and cooperative, highly responsible and professional.
3. Experience for teaching Subject English preferred;
4. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificates preferred;
5. A basic command of Chinese language preferred.
6. A desktop/laptop for online teaching, quiet teaching environment, stable internet connection, equipment(headsets, webcam etc.) required;
• Required Documents:
1. Resume (latest version) & A recent photo;
2. A copy of passport & degree & certificates;
3. A video demo class if possible;
4. Your phone number, Skype ID or other contact details such as wechat ID.
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
The ideal candidate should possess the following: - A native speaker from the US...Read More>>
|Mar 14 16:05|
Training center in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, late-March or Early April Job De...Read More>>
|Mar 21 09:35|
Training center in Huzhou, Zhejiang, wants one English teacher, ASAP Job Detail...Read More>>
|Mar 02 11:12|
Job Requirements: 1. Proven bachelor’s degree, background of edu related will be...Read More>>
|Mar 24 12:05|
Linguatutor provides part time teaching opportunities to fit within your busy sc...Read More>>
|Mar 20 18:03|
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：