|Company type :||Private||Industry type :||Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Work City :||Guangzhou||Job Category :||Education/Translation|
|Salary Range :||> 20000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||2|
|Work Experience :||2 years||Job Type :||Full Time|
Position: Full-time Foreign Forest Kindergarten Teacher / English Teacher for Kids (Ages 3-6 years old)
Location: Guangzhou, China
General Job Description:
• Foreign Teacher (FT) will provide a highly engaging and effective learning experience for children between the ages of 3-6 years old in a private outdoor woodlands facility in Guangzhou, China.
• Successful FT candidates should be energetic and in good health, have a good working knowledge of nature and outdoor environments.
• Classes should be delivered with high energy and be engaging to students.
• Curriculum is designed to be immersive and learning methodologies such as storytelling, singing, dialogue and role-playing in conjunction with communicative activities are desired.
• Foreign Teacher will work a 40-hour work week (20-25 contact teaching hours - and up to 30 hours if tasked with our special summer courses, in which case the FC will be additionally compensated). Classes may include weekend and evening schedules.
• The FT will be required to monitor and measure the progress of each student, while providing on-going support towards their educational development. Learning results, including report cards and projects presentations will also be an integral part of the students' success.
• The Foreign Teacher should be able to build strong relationships with the students' parents and keep them “in-the-know” throughout their child’s experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Native English speaker and the ability to communicate well in front of small groups of EFL (English as a Foreign Language) students.
• Work experience in early childhood education (under 6 years old) is preferred.
• At least one year experience in a leadership role in an environmental education program/a recreational camp or equivalent.
• Possess a love for the outdoors and respect of nature.
• Has working knowledge of or is active in mountain hiking, camping and other outdoor activities.
• Forest School Practitioner Level 3 or above is required.
• An academic background in education, early childhood education, TEFL, performing arts, psychology, and/or other education-related majors is preferred.
• Degrees and certifications in Children Education, Child Psychology and TESOL are a plus.
• The ability to hike 1.2-1.8 miles a day while carrying a light backpack is required.
Salary and benefits include:
• 20000rmb/month(negotiable based on experience and qualifications)
• Sick leave and annual leave.
• On-site training.
• Help in procuring a China Z Work Visa and reimbursements of visa service fees.
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
1.Native English speaker ( Preferred British ,Canadians ， Americans Australian,N...Read More>>
|Mar 29 09:13|
Teach EAL in Guangzhou city,Guangdong，25,000-27,000RMB monthly Teaching conditi...Read More>>
|Mar 28 15:04|
Meten English is now looking for fresh graduates and experienced teachers who ar...Read More>>
|Mar 07 14:06|
TEACHINGD.— Guangzhou Based Recruiting Agency, Serving teachers since 2004 Dura...Read More>>
|Mar 22 13:25|
1.bachelor degree or above, from native english- speaking country. 2. under 45 y...Read More>>
|Mar 23 16:03|
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：