Position: Full-time Foreign Forest Kindergarten Teacher / English Teacher for Kids (Ages 3-6 years old)
Location: Guangzhou, China
General Job Description:
• Foreign Teacher (FT) will provide a highly engaging and effective learning experience for children between the ages of 3-6 years old in a private outdoor woodlands facility in Guangzhou, China.
• Successful FT candidates should be energetic and in good health, have a good working knowledge of nature and outdoor environments.
• Classes should be delivered with high energy and be engaging to students.
• Curriculum is designed to be immersive and learning methodologies such as storytelling, singing, dialogue and role-playing in conjunction with communicative activities are desired.
• Foreign Teacher will work a 40-hour work week (20-25 contact teaching hours - and up to 30 hours if tasked with our special summer courses, in which case the FC will be additionally compensated). Classes may include weekend and evening schedules.
• The FT will be required to monitor and measure the progress of each student, while providing on-going support towards their educational development. Learning results, including report cards and projects presentations will also be an integral part of the students' success.
• The Foreign Teacher should be able to build strong relationships with the students' parents and keep them “in-the-know” throughout their child’s experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Native English speaker and the ability to communicate well in front of small groups of EFL (English as a Foreign Language) students.
• Work experience in early childhood education (under 6 years old) is preferred.
• At least one year experience in a leadership role in an environmental education program/a recreational camp or equivalent.
• Possess a love for the outdoors and respect of nature.
• Has working knowledge of or is active in mountain hiking, camping and other outdoor activities.
• Forest School Practitioner Level 3 or above is required.
• An academic background in education, early childhood education, TEFL, performing arts, psychology, and/or other education-related majors is preferred.
• Degrees and certifications in Children Education, Child Psychology and TESOL are a plus.
• The ability to hike 1.2-1.8 miles a day while carrying a light backpack is required.
Salary and benefits include:
• 20000rmb/month(negotiable based on experience and qualifications)
• Sick leave and annual leave.
• On-site training.
• Help in procuring a China Z Work Visa and reimbursements of visa service fees.
Lions Education Overview
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
LIONS Education, specializing in the education of the children of Chinese entrepreneurs, has developed a one-stop mode of planning, management and implementation of early education.
The system of LIONS Education:
• Customized early education (age 0-6)
• Foreign language acquisition course (age 2-6)
• Limitless kindergarten (age 3-6).
• Lessons from overseas first-class private schools (age 7-12).
The system of LIONS Education has been assessed by PEI (Prospect Education Improve), a sub-organization of British Ofsted. Teachers of LIONS are all practitioners of the British education standard of school teaching with examinations by a panel of PEI experts. Christine Gilbert CBE, former British education president, is the educational consultant of LIONS Education.
Practicing in education over ten years, LIONS has helped over 30,000 families of entrepreneurs with their children’s development, and most of those parents are leaders of famous Chinese family enterprises and stock-market-listed, well-known enterprises. The idea and quality on education of LIONS are highly confirmed, recommended and supported financially by those entrepreneurs, so that LIONS is the most respected strategic partner with Chinese private banks and high-value financial institutions.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: Room 02-06, 33rd floor, International Financial Center, Zhujiang New Town, Guangzhou
View in map