1. Checking spelling, grammar and punctuation of research articles prior to punctuation and ensuring documents conform to the MDPI house style;
2. Proofreading and contributing to other documents for internal and external communication;
3. Providing assistance and feedback to colleagues to help them develop better business English;
4. Editing using Word or LaTeX format (prior knowledge of LaTeX before is not essential);
Part-time/full time, base in our Beijing or Wuhan office
Qualifications and Profile:
1. Master's Degree or above in any subject, or a professional English editing qualification;
2. Native English speaker;
3. Experience in language editing or scientific writing;
4. Knowledge of LaTeX type-setting software is an advantage;
5. Punctual and responsible;
6. Open-minded and easy-going with a great team spirit.
Wuhan: 25th Floor, Shangwen Technology Mansion, No. 6, Rd. JingAn, Wuchang District, Wuhan
Haidian: 8th Floor, Aerospace Cooperation Building, No.99 Zhongguancun East Road,
Haidian District, Beijing, China
Tongzhou: Room 2207, Jincheng Center, No. 21 Cuijingbeili, Tongzhou District, Beijing, China
If you are interested in reading the latest research, have an eye for detail and outstanding English writing skills, please contact us
- Company type: Other
- Recruiter Type: Computers, Software
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
MDPI (Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute) is an academic, open-access publisher with headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. Additional offices are located in Beijing and Wuhan (China), Barcelona (Spain) and Belgrade (Serbia).
MDPI publishes over 160 diverse, peer-reviewed, scientific, open access, electronic journals, including Molecules (launched in 1996; Impact Factor 2.465), the International Journal of Molecular Sciences (launched in 2000; Impact Factor 3.257), Sensors (launched in 2001; Impact Factor 2.033), Marine Drugs (launched in 2003; Impact Factor 3.345), Energies (launched in 2008; Impact Factor 2.077), the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (launched in 2004; Impact Factor 2.035), Viruses (launched in 2009; Impact Factor 3.042), Remote Sensing (launched in 2009; Impact Factor 3.036), Toxins (launched in 2009; Impact Factor 3.571) and Nutrients (launched in 2009; Impact Factor 3.759).
Our publishing activities are supported by more than 12,800 active scientists and academic editors on our journals' international editorial boards, including several Nobel prize winners. More than 216,400 individual authors have published with MDPI and our website receives more than 4.2 million monthly page views.
The MDPI Beijing Office was founded in 2008, registered under the name of Doubu (Beijing) Technology Service Company. The Wuhan Office was founded in April 2013, registered under the name of Doubu (Wuhan) Technology Service Company.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Wuhan China
- Address: 25 / F, Shangwen Technology Building, No.6 Jing'an Road, Wuchang District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
View in map