1.Full Time: 16-20 teaching periods/week, 50 mins/period.
2.Position: English or French teacher for college students aged 19+ years old.
3.To prepare curriculum and organize effective class activities
4. Start from Sept. 1st, 2017. 1 year contract.
5. Subjects: 2 English teachers; 1 French teacher.
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. Teaching qualification: TEFL/TESOL certificate, or two/more years teaching experience
3.Native speaker under 60 years old.
1. Salary: RMB￥4.5-6K/month.
2. Furnished apartment on campus,with internet connection,kitchen, bathroom, computer, TV, air-conditioner, washing machine and refridgerator.
3. Reimbursement Airfare: 1 round trip ticket to your home country per one year contract.
4. Work Visa support
Employer: Hebei GEO University
Hebei GEO University, previously named Shijiazhuang University of Economics, was established originally in 1953 as one of the five universities affiliated to the Ministry of Geology, and is now co-sponsored by the Ministry of Land and Resources and Hebei Province. Its honorary president is Li Tingdong, academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
he university enrolls students from 31 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions in China, with a total of 14,000 full-time students, including postgraduates and undergraduates.
HGU has a total of 921 full-time teachers, among whom 47% have advanced professional titles and 88% own doctoral or master’s degree.
EachFuture Cultural Network
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Agency
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
EachFuture Cultural Network (EFCN) is registered in California. The mission of EachFuture is to promote cultural exchange between the US and China through youth exchange. We recruit and send qualified Chinese teachers and students to participate various Exchange Visitor programs and other programs, including the Summer Work and Travel program, Academic Year program, Internship and Trainee program, Teaching Assistant program and short term program. Each year, EachFuture welcomes more than 1200 participants to the US.
We also recruit professional American academic teachers for our cooperating US-curriculum classes in various cities of China, including Harbin, Zhanjiang, Xi'an, etc.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: A705 Guanghua Tower, No.8 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China 100026