Sells products by implementing sales plans; supervising sales staff.
- Execute annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for overseas market; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements overseas sales programs by developing sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling strategies by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes overseas sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains overseas sales staff by orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains overseas sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carries out temporary tasks assigned by superior.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Motivation for Sales
- Sales Planning
- Building Relationships
- Managing Processes
- Product Knowledge
- Market Knowledge
- Developing Budgets
- Salary + Business Management Bonus
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Internet/E-commerce
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Kcomber Inc. (chin. 广州市西美信息科技有限公司) is a Chinese Information Technology company founded in Guangzhou in 2001. It is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China. Furthermore, Kcomber has two subsidiaries in Sichuan and Shanghai. Kcomber’s core areas of business include industry and market-related data, marketing services and knowledge management. It operates through several brands like CCM, Tranalysis, here are some major brands in 2017:
The brand Kcomber is responsible for big data and knowledge management. This contains Big Data Acquisition, Customer Relationship Management and Business Intelligence Solutions. This brand is one of the core brands of the foundation in 2001 and the parent brand.
CCM is the abbreviation for China Chemicals Market. Founded in 2001 as one of the core brands, CCM started as an information provider about the Chinese Chemical market. In 2002 the covered industries contained Pharmaceuticals, Food ingredients and plastics. The first industrial Report was published in 2003. During the years, CCM added Newsletters, Import and Export reports and Market Data. In 2014 the section of company profiles was announced. Today CCM covers the four key Industries Chemicals, Agriculture, Biotechnology, and Food and Feed with an interactive online platform, an agricultural map of China, Consultancy services, Newsletters, and Industrial Reports.
Tranalysis was established in 2015. The SaaS platform offers standard and customised reports about import/export volume, price, date, origins/designations, and information about importers and exporters. It also offers an interactive platform called IEWizard for data visualisation.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: 17th Floor, Huihua Commercial & Trade Building, No.80 Xianlie Zhong Road Guangzhou 510070, P.R.China
View in map