|Company type :||Private||Industry type :||Internet/E-commerce|
|Work City :||Yuexiu,Guangzhou||Job Category :||IT/Media/ Creative|
|Salary Range :||8000 - 12000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||Unspecified|
|Work Experience :||No experience to 5 years||Job Type :||Full Time|
Develops products by identifying potential products; Assists marketing and sales director to optimize user experience;conducting market research; Collecting and managing product requirements; Assists marketing and sales director to Convert requirements into specifications for IT’s development; Assists marketing and sales director to plan production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; Implementing marketing strategies.
- Identify customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with marketing and sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Recommends product pricing by utilising market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customised orders.
- Assists marketing and sales director to complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carries out temporary tasks assigned by marketing and sales director.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Product Management
- Understanding the Customer
- Product Development
- Requirements Analysis and conversion for IT specifications
- Product Knowledge
- Competitive Analysis
- Inventory Control
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
Townscape Housing Shanghai seeks an Online Marketing Specialist to be an integra...Read More>>
|Mar 28 15:20|
Job Description: 1. Working closely with PR, SNS and product team, you will be r...Read More>>
|Mar 09 16:42|
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：