Introduction of Shenzhen
ShenZhen is the youngest city of China. Though it has a history of 7,000 years, its true development didn't start until 1980 when China start its reform and opening policy, so it has been recognized as the youngest city. With its vigor of youth, Shenzhen has developed at an incredible speed. In a time range of 30 years, it has changed from a nameless fish town to one of the most prosperous city in China.
• Prepare and deliver English lessons;
• Prepare and retain appropriate teaching plans and exam materials;
• Assesses students’ work and provides feedback;
• Maximum teaching hours: 20 per week (Monday to Friday);
• Attend staff meetings in order to remain current about educational policies and special procedures;
• Office hours: No
• Student age: 7-12(elementary school) /13-15(middle school) /15-18(high school);
• Class scale: 40 plus;
• Textbook: non-specified
• Must be willing to become involved with the life of the school.
• Monthly salary 12,000(in RMB yuan) depending on qualifications and experience, half monthly salary paid in the summer school break.
• Shared free off-campusfurnished accommodation (excluding utilities) with cooking facilities and private bathroom; or RMB2,500 housing allowance per month.
• Comprehensive medical and accident insurance while you are employed in China
• 11 days public holiday per year, plus school breaks;
• Reimbursed residence permit, and obligatory medical check-up.
• Regular teaching training
• TEFL in China course available free (conditions apply)
• Opportunities for promotion and career advancement
• Ongoing team-building activities
• RMB5,000 airfare allowance paid by the completion of contract.
QingNian Hui Training School
- Company type: Non-Profit
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
We have partnership with many public or private schools, aiming at providing English enviroment to the students.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Hangzhou China
- Address: Zhejiang, China