This position is over 30 days and may have been filled.
|Company type :||Private||Industry type :||Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Work City :||Nanjing||Job Category :||Education/Translation|
|Salary Range :||11000 - 16000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||3|
|Work Experience :||2-2 year(s)||Job Type :||Full Time|
"Want to expand your world? Come to China -
an ancient civilization that is resurging like never before! Make a great middle class salary by teaching your language - English - to Chinese [kids, adults, etc.]
Time for an adventure you will fondly remember for the rest of your life!"
We are looking for qualified teachers who are seeking opportunities in ESL all over China!
Many wonderful and lucrative opportunities are ready for you across the entire country!
There are many great positions available throughout the following weeks and months ahead.
Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province, is one of the most delightful destinations in China. Known as the capital city of six or ten dynasties in ancient Chinese history, it has a brilliant cultural heritage.
Teaching kids at an international city + RMB 11000-16000!
- Location:NANJING, Jiangsu Province (Job code: JSNJT-01)
- Salary: RMB 11000-16000 (depending on qualifications)
- Workload: 20 teaching hours + 12 office hours /week
- Flight: RMB 6000 after fulfilling one year contract
- Accommodation: N/A, provides with housing allowance
- Holidays:Public holidays + paid days
- Year-end bonus: RMB 5000
- Start Date: ASAP
- Age group: 3-12 years old
- Two days off /week
- Working visa and insurance provided
- Bonus structure for contract renewals
- Native speakers required
Required documentation & qualifications:
- Current resume, stating your nationality of origin and working experience in detail
- Copy of the ID page of your valid passport
- Copy of your highest degree and other qualifications
- TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Current Photo
- References with contact information
- Bachelor's degree
- Two years' post-grad experience
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, looking for a new position or thinking about starting one in the future
We know that our teachers take comfort in dealing with foreigners when obtaining a position in China, as we understand what is important to you and what simply won't do.
Hear from you soon.
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
We are an English center for kids who are mainly from 2~9 years old. We do hop...Read More>>
|Apr 12 10:08|
Job Requirements: 1. Proven bachelor’s degree, background of edu related will be...Read More>>
|Apr 28 10:51|
Job description: "Paradise Island "Hainan: ESL Teachers, Downtown Top Public Hig...Read More>>
|Apr 20 16:45|
Job details: Work load:20-26 classes per week,office hours, two days off during ...Read More>>
|Apr 28 14:14|
We are looking for excellent English teachers for a university in Nanjing city, ...Read More>>
|Apr 01 13:13|
Get new jobs by email
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：
Enter your email address to get jobs:
"" is correct email?
We have sent you a confirmation email
please click the activation button in the email to activate your job alert subscription.