This position is over 30 days and may have been filled.
|Company type :||Private||Industry type :||Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Work City :||Pudong New,Shanghai||Job Category :||Education/Translation|
|Salary Range :||15000 - 25000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||Unspecified|
|Work Experience :||5-5 year(s)||Job Type :||Full Time|
We are looking for an experienced education advisor for ABIE HQ Office, who will present our academic services to the public and bring in high quality education for children in China. Senior Academic Advisor works closely with Academic Department, Teaching Training Department, and Marketing Department to support student success and persistence endeavors. Our goal is to make our children have lifelong skills while learning English, to give them the knowledge, skills and authentic English learning experience.
• Write formal essays and conduct interviews to help promote ABIE products
• Prepare and deliver reports, studies, briefings, or point papers containing findings/results and recommendations for achieving ABIE program requirements
• Lead research projects on a broad range of topics related to, but not limited to, ABIE courses and programs for Chinese children
• Assist in the modification and/or development of ABIE program objectives, delivery methods, and standards
• Collaborate with other researchers to develop a set of curricula for ABIE courses. Specific work includes writing syllabus, selecting articles for teaching materials, and building up evaluation systems
• Provides onsite training and technical support to other teams such as teaching, marketing, and client services
• Assist the work in teacher recruitment and teacher training
• Help with editing and proofreading of product-related materials
We invite motivated, highly creative applicants who are passionate about education and business in an international setting to join us.
• Master degree in education, English, history, psychology, or ANY other related fields (American educational degree strongly preferred)
• Experience in K-12 classroom instruction preferred
• Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills
• An open-minded team player while able to work independently
• Demonstrated experience in using tools such as MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
We need native speakers 1.Teach English in the kindergarten 2.Working time 8:00...Read More>>
|Apr 13 17:52|
Teachers will be responsible for providing a highly engaging and effective learn...Read More>>
|Feb 04 13:06|
Job description: Teaching quality department will have an activity on 4/23th,ta...Read More>>
|Apr 13 15:55|
It's a part-time job near Changshou Rd, line 7 Job description: Teaching readi...Read More>>
|Apr 24 17:29|
Full time ESL Teaching , Foreign English Teachers needed ,english school provide...Read More>>
|Apr 28 23:32|
Get new jobs by email
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：
Enter your email address to get jobs:
"" is correct email?
We have sent you a confirmation email
please click the activation button in the email to activate your job alert subscription.