|Company type :||Government||Industry type :||Other|
|Work City :||Haidian,Beijing||Job Category :||IT/Media/ Creative|
|Salary Range :||12000 - 18000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||3|
|Work Experience :||2-2 year(s)||Job Type :||Full Time|
1) Work Eight hours a day (schedule for each week may vary)
2) Timely polish and edit news script before submitting it to be finalized
3) Provide regular summary and comments on subeditors’ work
4) Annual pay will depend on academic background and occupational history
1) Age between 25 – 60, in good health
2) Clean criminal records both in China and home country.
3) Native speaker or with similar level；Bachelor degree or above. Journalism,Social Science, Language, Broadcasting major preferred.
4) Living in Beijing during employment
5) Experienced journalists more desirable
6) Chinese-reading and speaking proficiency (basic or above) more preferable
7) Abiding by the Chinese law; observing professional ethics; following the regulations of CCTV News Content.
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
English Editor(Intern): 1. Passionate about Education 2. Excellent writing skill...Read More>>
|Apr 26 12:41|
General duties of the job position: 1. Provide creative banner conten...Read More>>
|Apr 21 11:43|
We are currently seeking qualified native English speakers to teach English and...Read More>>
|Nov 29 09:43|
Job Description 1.Expanding media coverage of our games on the Russian market. 2...Read More>>
|Apr 27 15:20|
Job Description: eChinacities.com is currently recruiting a full-time English ed...Read More>>
|Apr 27 00:00|
Get new jobs by email
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：
Enter your email address to get jobs:
"" is correct email?
We have sent you a confirmation email
please click the activation button in the email to activate your job alert subscription.