Full Time: Mon - Fri, 9am - 12:30pm 2pm-6:30pm
Localization: Proofreading and editing translated games and related files in English.
Community Management: Managing the player community (Facebook fan pages, forums, etc.) of large-scale games and creating fun events to engage and entertain the player base.
Marketing Research: Researching games for the English speaking market. Conducting surveys and player analysis.
Business Development: Contacting local marketing channels and following up on marketing campaigns.
Press Releases: Writing and proofreading press releases.
User Experience Localization: You will help the development team to improve user experience in terms of language usage, UI, in-game events, and gameplay.
1. You love video games
2. You’re a native English speaker **MUST**
3. You have experience with western social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
4. You feel at home in a Chinese work environment
5. You can handle Nerf skirmishes
1. Weekends off.
2. A competitive salary & official work permit
3. Benefits include lunch stipend and afternoon snacks
4. A great international team and fun colleagues to work with
5. An exciting and challenging work environment that gives you the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills
6.Work Visa support
37 Interactive Entertainment (Shanghai) Technology Co., Ltd
- Company type: Other
- Recruiter Type: Online Game
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
From it’s origins in a small, unassuming office in Guangzhou, China, 37Games has quickly grown to become the browser game market leader in Eastern and Southeastern Asia. 37Games currently has over 1,500 staff in its Guangzhou office, along with international offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Min, Seoul, and Taipei. 37Games plans to take its publishing and marketing prowess from Mainland China to help expand its business while publishing games across the globe.
37.com allows players to not only game, but to become part of a global gaming community -- all from the convenience of their computer or smartphone.
Publishing micro-transaction-based, free to play games, 37Games taps into demographics previously unreached by the gaming sector. Free to play means anyone, from any part of the world, can partake in the fun! 37Games is redefining the way games are developed, localized, and published to create amazing, novel experiences for all kinds of gamers all over the globe.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: NO.19 Baihe road, Tinahe district, Guangzhou，China
View in map