Goal: To ensure that students learn subject matter and skills that will increase their English language proficiency, content knowledge, and contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible men and women.
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University (Education background highly encouraged).
2. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Governing Board of HCIS may find appropriate and acceptable.
Instructional Leader for class
• Focuses on customer service
• Maintains consistent and reliable work attendance and hours.
• Plans a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of students.
• Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and ensures the emotional and educational development of students.
• Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects in accordance with HCIS standards.
• Plans lessons in advance that target listening, speaking, reading, writing
• Delivers activities that are pedagogically sound and provide learning opportunities for all.
• Develops daily and weekly written lesson plans
• Assesses students informally and formally
• Maintains a portfolio to show growth of skills over time
• Attends all faculty meetings at the beginning of each new long week.
• Implements all policies and/or rules governing student life and conduct, to maintain safe and secure conditions for learning, and to minimize risks of harm to pupils at school. Reports to the principal any serious accidents or illnesses that affect pupils in the teacher’s charge.
• Develops positive character attributes in students through fair and just rules and procedures for classroom behavior, and maintains safety and order in the classroom.
• Maintains and improves professional competence
• Performs such other tasks and assumes such other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Evaluation: This position will be evaluated on a yearly basis as outlined by evaluation tool.
20 hrs in a week and weekend off
national paid holidays
Hailiang Education Group
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Founded in 1995, Hailiang Education Group, a NASDAQ-listed company, has three campuses with a total number of 20000 students and staff. Hailiang Education Park, the largest and the most modern one in China, was put in use in September, 2015, running K-12 Cambridge programs, will start to operate within the new education park equipped with state-of-art facilities. Currently, we are looking for well-qualified teachers to join our foreign faculty.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Shaoxing China
- Address: Hailiang Education Park, No.199 , West 3rd Ring Road , Taozhu Street, Zhuji, Zhejiang Providence. China
View in map