|Company type :||Private||Industry type :||Internet/E-commerce|
|Work City :||Haidian,Beijing||Job Category :||IT/Media/ Creative|
|Salary Range :||10000 - 15000 CNY/Month||No. Hiring :||1|
|Work Experience :||≥2 year(s)||Job Type :||Full Time|
General duties of the job position:
1. Provide creative banner content for various online promotions.
2. Rename & optimize product names for all online promotion activities.
3. Play a central role in content optimization for all departments.
4. Proofread and optimize content for back-end (system) requests.
5. Collaborate with category managers in coming up with ideas for promotions.
6. Adhere to company copy standards in all copywriting requests.
7. Proofread and provide effective Email Direct Marketing (EDM) content & subject titles.
8. Attend meetings and submit weekly reports.
9. Provide creative content based on promotion requests for the DHgate Mobile app.
10. Provide weekly copy updates for the DHgate home page product listings.
1. 2 Years+ experience in e-commerce industry or related fields.
2. Bachelor degree or above. (preferably in advertising/media related)
3. Native English speaker with basic Mandarin level. (Intermediate/fluency in Chinese preferred)
4. Already residing in Beijing, or must be willing to relocate to Beijing.
5. Have a portfolio of previous work (optional)
6. Can communicate effectively with colleagues, friendly and professional, and can work well under pressure.
Reminder: It is illegal for employers to offer or receive any money from candidates. Please be vigilant againstany monetary offers!
English Editor(Intern): 1. Passionate about Education 2. Excellent writing skill...Read More>>
|Apr 26 12:41|
We are currently seeking qualified native English speakers to teach English and...Read More>>
|Nov 29 09:43|
Job Description 1.Expanding media coverage of our games on the Russian market. 2...Read More>>
|Apr 27 15:20|
Job Description: eChinacities.com is currently recruiting a full-time English ed...Read More>>
|Apr 27 00:00|
Job description: 1) Work Eight hours a day (schedule for each week may vary) 2...Read More>>
|Apr 26 00:00|
Get new jobs by email
Selected tags (Maximum 5 tags)：
Enter your email address to get jobs:
"" is correct email?
We have sent you a confirmation email
please click the activation button in the email to activate your job alert subscription.