- Participate in the development of a core curriculum framework for K-12 reading, writing, and science courses;
- Proofread the body of supplementary course materials based on the curriculum framework, including researching, developing, and editing educational products (both teachers’ and students’ materials);
- Proofread every step of the educational product development, including giving suggestions on how to revise materials based on your own expertise;
- Complete tasks independently or as part of a team within set deadlines.
- Take part in meetings and any other tasks/duties related to curriculum development.
- Native English speaker.
- Excellent English grammar, spelling, and punctuation. (your work will be featured online)
- Must be able to pay attention to the fine details and maintain consistently high standards.
- Show a good understanding of children’s English education. (especially online-based)
- Must be creative, with good communication and cooperation skills.
- Experience in developing long-term projects and working under pressure.
- At least 2 years of work experience in an education-based company or as an English teacher.
- College/University degree in a related subject, such as education, English language etc.
- Good computer skills are a must. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign)
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification and EFL skills/experience an advantage.
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Founded in 2011, China Online Education Group (www.51talk.com) launched its official website in the November of the same year, and successively received the investment from several reputable institutional investors at home and abroad such as Zhen Fund, Shunwei Capital, DCM and Sequoia Capital. China Online Education Group submitted its prospectus in June 2016, becoming China's first online education company that initiates the process of going public in U.S.
With the headquarters in Beijing and the subsidiaries and offices in Shanghai, Wuhan, Shenzhen and Philippines, China Online Education Group currently is not only the leading online education brand that owns the largest number of students and foreign teachers, but also an one-stop online education platform helping users achieve overall improvement of their comprehensive practical ability of English.
In September 2015, China Online Education Group employed Li Na, an international tennis star, to be its spokesperson. Besides, China Online Education Group launched its"Online Education Platform Strategy"in 2016, dedicated to offering quality educational resources around the globe to Chinese students. Further, China Online Education Group has developed strategic cooperation with authoritative institutions in the industry of foreign language teaching and research, and now has co-produced a language examination system with Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press. Meanwhile, China Online Education Group has reached a consensus with Cambridge University Press to initiate strategic cooperation multi-dimensionally.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 6th Floor, DASCOM Plaza, Shangdi 7th Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China
View in map