Tianjin Foreign Languages School Affiliated to Tianjin Foreign Studies University
To teach junior high school students oral English;
The total teaching periods are about 20/week, every period lasts 45 minutes.
With more than 2 years' teaching experience;
Native speakers are preferred.
SALARY AND OTHER BENEFITS (GROSS):
- Monthly salary: RMB5,500/month for 48 periods; the school will pay the teacher RMB 60 for each extra period.
- A single room with bath is provided on campus; a furnished public cooking area on each floor.
- Contract completion bonus: one month salary (the bonus will be paid after the contract is complete).
- Air ticket allowance: the round trip air ticket of the teacher once a school year from the capital of home country to Beijing.
If you're interested to apply or have any queries, please send your detailed CV or contact Irwin at No 11 Nankou Road, Hebei District, Tianjin PR China (postcode: 300230)
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Dipont Education Management Group is a leading Chinese educational services company with a particular focus on the delivery of overseas curricula to Chinese students. In affiliation with highly regarded public high schools, we currently manage 12 A Level Centres (UK curriculum), 11 AP Centres (US curriculum) with 4 newly-authorised IB World School, in a range of locations across China.
We also co-ordinate school-based college counseling, international educational exchange programmes, summer programmes and provide emigration and study abroad consultation.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Suit 505-507, 5th floor, 228 Huashan Rd, the Equatorial Hotel Office Building, Jing’an District, Shanghai
View in map