Monday to Friday, 8:00am-17:00pm
Provide Z visa.
1.Developing and implementing an overall plan and operational decisions for the kindergarten.
2.Developing and implementing annual working plans and personnel management.
3.Responsible for kindergarten daily management.
4.Developing, overseeing and assessing kindergarten's curriculum.
5.Responsible for staff management, including personnel selection, evaluation and training.
6.Ensure a healthy and secure environment for children and staff.
1.Bachelor Degree or above in the Pre-School Education or Psychology fields
2.Minimum 1-2 years' working experience as a Kindergarten Principal
3. Native English speaker, age 40-55years old.
4. Equipped with advanced and international ideas of early childhood education, and strong daily management abilities.
5. Plan and manage the financial, educational, human resources and operational aspects of international kindergartens
6. Ensure the implementation and maintenance of a safe and progressive learning environment for all students
7. Responsible for the guidance and pastoral care of all students at the kindergarten.
Occidental Link (Beijing) International Cultural Exchange Co
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Occidental Link Co. currently allocates foreigners around the city of Beijing to our kindergartens which we have agreements with. We are looking for teachers all year around.We also provide one-on-one oral English tutoring classes.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Room 824, Block A, Wanda Plaza, Tongzhou district, Beijing