Please note that this is an immediate hire. We strongly prefer those who have already been working in China so that a visa transfer application may be processed in a timely fashion and we will also provide reasonable relocation assistance.
- Location: Shijiazhuang / Chengde, Hebei Province
- Teach English classes to children and/or young adults aged from 4 to 18 (beginner to intermediate level).
- Maintain an average of 20 teaching hours per week
- Participate in the general process of recruiting foreign and domestic English teachers and teaching assistants
- Gather and analyze feedback from children and parents
- Must be a native English speaker from US/UK/Ireland/Canada/Australia/NZ
- Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited university or college; Education / English literature / Linguistics major preferred.
- Two years of full-time working experience, OR TESOL/TEFL certification (at least 120 hours); OR teacher certification issued by a qualified government body (so as to satisfy the requirements of obtaining a Z visa)
- Reliable, inspiring, patient and nurturing
- Free accommodation
- Free Chinese lessons
- Free one-way ticket to home country after completion of a full year contract (round trip if contract is extended)
- 1K RMB domestic travel allowance
- Social insurance provided
Future Camp Education
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Future Camp Education Technology Co. LTD is a company founded by Cornell and Yale graduates. Our mission is to provide comprehensive and innovative education solutions to Chinese children from 3 to 12 years old.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province