Zhengzhou University of Light Industry in Henan province, China is looking for ESL teachers for Oral English classes: 14-16 hours per week.
Monthly salary for the duration of the contract is 13,000 RMB after tax.
Starts March 2018 (1 and 2 term contracts optional)
Work permit and health insurance are provided in accordance with all provincial regulations. (Candidates must be from a country where English is officially recognized first language)
2 years teaching experience preferable but not required. Internationally recognized TEFL, CELTA or TESOL is preferable.
• Utilizing creative interactive speaking and listening activities that engage students.
• Classroom management.
• Developing lesson plans and adapting to students’ English ability.
The university is well located downtown. Furnished apartment will be provided nearby.
Currently looking for up to 10 teachers. This is a good position for first time or less experienced teachers, or recent graduates. During the contract term, you will have an assistant who can help you for the daily problems (paying bills, shopping, going to the doctor, translation , etc). Airport pick-up and orientation upon arrival. Assistance in finding accommodation etc.
Zhengzhou is a city with a good foreign population. It is very central and convenient for travel (3 hours to Beijing, 2 hours to Xian, 30mins to Shaolin Temple and Luoyang’s Longmen Grottoes by high speed train).
To apply for this job, please submit the following details:
• An updated resume with list of references
• a copy of the photo page of your passport
• a scan of your university degree and teaching qualification (if any)
• a scan of teaching license (if relevant)
• you will also be asked or a short 2 or 3 minute self introductory video and / or Skype interview
For a Chinese work permit, the following items are required:
• a copy of degree certificate (this needs to be notarized by the Chinese Embassy)
• a criminal background check (also needs to be notarized by the Chinese Embassy in your country)
This is a nationwide requirement so if you intend to work in China, it is best to prepare these documents in advance.
Due to new government regulations, we are only able to provide work permits to candidates from the following countries:
• The UK and Ireland
• New Zealand
• South Africa
• Philippines (with teaching license - )
Candidates cannot be 65 years or older at time of work permit application
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Helping recently graduated university students get a first taste of life in China. Make the move!
Emerald Dragon is an Irish & Chinese run recruitment company. We recruit mainly for universities, high schools and primary schools in Zhengzhou city.
All the schools that we recruit for must provide visa, work permit, accommodation and insurance. All teachers are given orientation on arrival as well as continued support during their time in China.
We mostly recruit for ESL positions, but also Science, Math etc.
In accordance with provincial laws and regulations all candidates for ESL jobs must from a country where English is officially recognized as a first language.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Zhengzhou China
- Address: 6 Shangding Road, Zhengzhou