Job Description: Multiple English teachers needed URGENTLY at Beijing public primary/secondary schools and colleges.
Location: Chaoyang & Tongzhou District, Beijing, China
Start Date: Immediately after work visa is issued, approximately in Nov., 2017
Work days: Monday--Friday, weekends off;
Work hours: Within 25 hours per week
RMB 12000 monthly for new graduates / RMB 14000 monthly for experienced teachers + RMB 4000 accommodation subsidy monthly
● Full paid Chinese school holidays (summer/winter vacations), public holidays;
● Utilities expense subsidy RMB 200 per month;
● Round-trip flight tickets (reimbursed upon completion of contract, maximum RMB 10000);
● Insurance (accident and medical);
● A bonus of RMB 5000 for renewing your contract with us next year.
Additional support service offered:
● Work (Z) visa processing if candidate does not have one;
● Airport pickup service upon candidate's arrival;
● Support service of living in Beijing;
● Chinese cultural excursions like Great Wall trip, and other cultural activities such as KTV, etc.
● Opportunities for professional development while working at the school
● Good character, high moral integrity; flexible and intelligent;
● Age - from 25 to 55 years old;
● Native English speakers from the US., the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa;
● Physically healthy, no criminal record (must provide documentation of a "clean" criminal record);
● Bachelor degree or above (any subject) or research orientation in English;
● Candidates with TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate ≥120 hours, or 2 years of English teaching experience
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
MindXplorer Education Association, LLC, headquartered in the United States and China, was founded in May 2014 in Beijing, China. MindXplorer seeks to be on the forefront of the introduction of western education management concepts to China and promoting Chinese education reform through exploring international education systems. Through the introduction of advanced educational philosophy and educational resources, both Chinese and Western school districts, boards of education, administration, faculty and students can benefit from a shared learning platform and in-depth communication. MindXplorer works within over 10 education bureaus representing more than 50 schools with China.
MindXplorer offers excellent educational resources to cultivate a new generation of international talent through training courses (SCHOOL), vocational education cooperation (InVEST), international education forums (MXE Forum), third-party assessment of education (GOAL Assessment), the development of distance education, academic planning, the MindXplorer Education Fund (MXE Fund) and other cooperations.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Wankai Center Building B 832-833, Wanfeng Road
View in map