Marketing Managers are tasked with supervising an organization's marketing department or division. An Affiliate Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing all affiliate marketing efforts, which is often just one aspect of an organization's overall marketing strategy. The goal of affiliate marketing, also called referral marketing, is to drive sales through third parties. These efforts often overlap with Internet marketing, and in small to mid-sized companies, the departments may be one in the same. Although Affiliate Marketing Managers have many duties, their core responsibilities are to create an affiliate marketing program and continue to refine it so that it becomes increasingly profitable.
• 5+ years in marketing leadership, and affiliate marketing
• Experience in leading a cross-departmental team
• Focus on online and offline affiliate marketing
• Proven track record in large-scale performance/paid marketing channels such as Paid Search, SEO, Display/Digital Media.
• Strong analytical and presentation skills; ability to analyze and present conclusions on business performance to stakeholders and executives
• Strong expertise in current affiliate marketing best practices, working knowledge of the online marketing marketplace, including suppliers, tools and emerging industry developments
• Responsible for acquiring and retaining partners and affiliate for recruitment of teachers
• Define and implement goals and objectives for each channel to drive strategic marketing goals for all customer groups. With the analytics team, establish annual customer acquisition, retention and ROI goals - develop relevant marketing programs to deliver plan goals.
• Analyze existing and new customer insights and segmentation frameworks to identify and prioritize highest value prospects and existing customers, allocating marketing resources and budget to meet goals.
• Develop and direct integration and optimization for marketing programs to achieve strategic marketing goals
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
VIPKID is an online learning service provider that focuses on English education for
pre-school and elementary school children. Our students are mostly between the ages of 5
and 8. VIPKID combines the quality of top American online content providers with the
exclusivity of having one-on-one classes with a foreign teacher – all from the comfort of the
At VIPKID, we believe that there is a better, more effective way to teach a foreign language: through curiosity, critical thinking, and creativity. Our product connects Chinese children to American and Canadian teachers through 1-on-1 online live classes, enabling the North American elementary school education from the comfort of home.
We have received top awards in China’s education industry and we are venture backed by top investors, such as Innovation Works, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Northern Light Ventures, Yungfeng and Bryant-Stibel (Kobe Bryant’s fund). Founded in 2013, we grew from a few hundred students and teachers to over 200,000 and 20,000 teachers. We want you to be part of the company growth.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 北京海淀区海淀大街3号鼎好电子商城A座写字楼10层