1. Conduct market research and competitor analysis on local market, and create our own marketing strategy to establish and develop our business in Cambodia;
2. Manage Cambodia branch, assign tasks for the whole team members, monitor their working performance, and drive sales revenue;
3. Explore potential business partners and build strong cooperation relationships with them; Maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with existing business partners, as well as provide high qualified services for customers;
4. Be active in internal communication to provide latest project information and immigration policies for partners;
5. Provide training programs on company projects to business partners and , if required, to present immigration solutions to clients;
6. Effectively communicate and update the project information with headquarters.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Minimum 5 years of work experiences in sales and management (B2B segment is preferred);
3. Strong leadership and management skills;
4. Ability to be an influencer on further development of the company;
5. Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, well organized and result oriented;
6. Positive attitude and willing to take in challenges;
7. Fluency in both English and Chinese.
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Real Estate Development
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
DELSK Business Co,. Ltd. was established in 2008 in Cologne, Germany. In the early stages of our
company, our main focus was helping Chinese entrepreneurs develop their overseas investments.
We helped with creating business investment models, analyzing foreign markets, registering
companies overseas, applying for short-term business visas, applying for long-term residency,
scheduling and hosting business trips to destination countries, documents and conferences
interpreting, and accounting consultation. Countries involved were Germany, France, Belgium,
Spain, Netherlands, Sweden and other European countries.
Along with the growth of China’s economy, Chinese got to know more about European countries.
Thus, more and more Chinese middle class were starting to immigrate to Europe and send their
children to Europe for school. This became a very popular trend throughout mainland China, and
we quickiy realized the need for clients purchasing property in Europe . Therefore, we gradually
shifted our main direction to providing a consulting service for Chinese to invest in properties
globally, and to meet their needs of global asset allocation.
Up to now, we have provided services in Latvia, Spain,
Portugal, Andorra, Cyprus, Malta, Canada, US, New Zealand, and Greece.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Room 2107-2109, T1 of China Central Place, No.81 of Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing