Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Responsible for the education of all pupils,follow the school curriculum ,one class teaching with a Chinese teacher.
• select and use instructional methods and materials appropriate to the students and learning activities
• develop and implement a suitable classroom management system.
• instruct children on personal hygiene practices and self care
• encourage cooperative social behavior through games and activities
• provide constructive feedback to parents, guardians and administration
• prepare and distribute written reports
• ensure equipment and facilities are clean and safe
• collaborate with other staff members to promote the general health of the school
Understanding and proficiency in relevant technology
Love children,willing to teach young child
Could cooperate with others easily.
Benefits: Excellent teaching environment(school is located in a park)
Free lunch at school
Chinese public holiday and Christmas holiday are paid
Free apartment provide
Sponsored legal Z work visa
Organized team outings including KTV nights, dinners and trips
Privory Academy International Tianjin
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Privory Academy International Tianjin is the first international kindergarten in jinnan district, tianjin. We provide the high standards of excellence and depth of education as an international school dose.
Privory Academy is located in a park with beautiful environment and abundant space. the school boasts impressive designed with a morden style which inspired by FNI. including fully-equipped interactive classrooms, a library, a music room, a sports field, a swimming pool and a cafeteria. The school caters for children aged from 3 to 6, with responsible teachers, professional teaching materials and suitable environment for kids.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Tianjin China
- Address: The Haihe River Oxbow Park in Jinnan District of Tianjin city
View in map